IC Solitarus

“My name is Master Trixy von Nuiory of house Thimble, first of my name, chieftex of scouts, fury of the mulch, master of ceremonies.” They take a deep bow with their 4 inch tall frame. “Though you may call me Trixy.”

“My name is Master Trixy von Nuiory of house Thimble, first of my name, chieftex of scouts, fury of the mulch, master of ceremonies.”
(This is what having to write my full name feels like
usually I skip everything past the second word of my name just to save time and space on the paper)

Aurora, meanwhile, finally notices the tracks Innominatus left behind.

Glancing around, Aurora then heads over to Trixy, Sentinel, and Vell, to see what they’re discussing.

(If that means the area everyone's been at, then 👍)
(Most likely)
(Also fun fact he's annoyed at the fact he has not heard a single insult or generally rude comment in probably several hours
and also at his current perception of time being really bad, but in his defense, guy just got thrown about 300 years into the future)

(Suddenly I can see how them and Horn get along)
(He's perpetually too busy trying to prevent 1200 souls from popping him like a Gushers)
(breh)
(Also y u be so relatable)

"..."
"For being a time mage my perception of time is seriously messed up right now."
"...Perhaps it... is a sign..."

He does not seem to recognize that watching a slime roll towards someone and say something like that might be taken as a threat.

(He's perpetually too busy trying to prevent 1200 souls from popping him like a Gushers)

"...Perhaps it... is a sign..."

He does not seem to recognize that watching a slime roll towards someone and say something like that might be taken as a threat.
(I mean, slimes barely deal damage later in the game even on expert mode)
Lunus simply looks up, confused.

Back
Top Bottom