IC Solitarus

(And now for Lunus to not question the we because he's also used to dealing with shared bodies)
"Alright... I'm Lunus."

(Meanwhile listening to the King in Katamari Damacy talk so much has kind of desensitized me to it.)
(I deal with a 24/7 discord general chat in my head because of my OCs
and don't make me list the amount of characters I have that at one point or another have had to deal with shared bodies personally)

He doesn't respond, eating the floor instead.
Obviously, this confuses Lunus a lot.

Horn grunts to try to get their attention.
Innominatus stops briefly, turning his torso to face Horn.

In this time, ARSENAL morphs her hand into some sort of thin blade on a hydraulic puncher, thrusting it into the knight's back with a loud bang.

The knight crumples to his knees.

"Ok.. listen here.. there's a chip inside of you that's tampering with your memories.. I'm going to disable and remove it."

"When I do.. you need to-"

ARSENAL pauses when she looks up to see Horn, her visor dimming as she lowers her head.

".. that's going to complicate things.."

"I understand."
"Back where I came from, my master's dust magic was the cause of a war. I am... pleased, to know that at least some people here are rational."
"Your-"
Trixy staches the log away and runs over to Vell, blinking onto his shoulder. “Hey Vell! Who’s the skeleton you’re talking to?”

He stops as Trixy appears on his shoulder, his ears going back as he grimaces from the volume of their voice.

"This is-"

*The Sentinel watches Trixy with a hint of curiosity*
"You may call me the Sentinel... Who are you?"
And then he just stands still, letting the two talk, but keeping his ears back in fear of Trixy yelling again.

Innominatus stops briefly, turning his torso to face Horn.

In this time, ARSENAL morphs her hand into some sort of thin blade on a hydraulic puncher, thrusting it into the knight's back with a loud bang.

The knight crumples to his knees.

"Ok.. listen here.. there's a chip inside of you that's tampering with your memories.. I'm going to disable and remove it."

"When I do.. you need to-"

ARSENAL pauses when she looks up to see Horn, her visor dimming as she lowers her head.

".. that's going to complicate things.."

"Your-"

He stops as Trixy appears on his shoulder, his ears going back as he grimaces from the volume of their voice.

"This is-"

And then he just stands still, letting the two talk, but keeping his ears back in fear of Trixy yelling again.
Aurora, meanwhile, is just looking at Vell now, floating nearby.

She seems to have something to bring up.

Horn does not like what he sees. He sort of twists his head left and right to get deeper in but to no avail.
"Stop hurt."

Horn does not like what he sees. He sort of twists his head left and right to get deeper in but to no avail.
"Stop hurt."
"I'm not-..."

ARSENAL seems to think for a split second.

"Oh. This was JUGGERNAUT's subject... the dim one."

With a fluid motion, ARSENAL yanks her arm back, the piston of sorts retracting and ripping out some sort of tiny black chip, wires snapping from where they connected to the inside of Innominatus. The thing is pulsating red.

ARSENAL drops it, shattering it with a quick stomp.

If Innominatus could scream, he would.

He slams a fist into the rusted floor, blood dripping from the wound on his back as he writhes a bit.

After a few seconds, he seems to stop, flopping forward to his hands and knees and slowly moving and up and down, almost as if breathing.

"I can patch you up later.. get your friend in here quick. It's coming."

She morphs a hand into a laser shotgun of sorts, shooting at the ground below Horn to loosen it.

After struggling to his feet, Innominatus backs up and then points to Horn, mimicking a jump.

Loud and distant, but rapid clanking can be heard echoing from.. somewhere else.. seemingly through a vent of some sort.
Aurora, meanwhile, is just looking at Vell now, floating nearby.

She seems to have something to bring up.
He makes eye contact, sort of nodding in acknowledgement.

(While I wait for a reply from Hive (AKA, just needing them to have no context to what Lunus just said), should I try to sprite Lunus' staff through my night filter?)

Horn takes that as an OK signal to force his way in, and he does.
The whole hallway seems to echo with the sound of Horn landing. The halls are easily almost twice as tall and twice as wide as horn though.

They're strewn with old metal crates, the technology closing them long expired, the contents likely ruined too.

The metal walls are coated in rust, most of the original dark grey color completely lost to dirty brown. Dull white-ish grey lights flicker on the ceiling, administering a puny source of light.

ClankClankClankClankClankClank...

Seeing as ARSENAL is already sprinting down the hall, Innominatus waves for Horn to follow as he too begins sprinting in pursuit of the machine.

Back
Top Bottom