IC Solitarus

Some sort of pit in Horn's mind is telling him to try and look for any sign of Innominatus.
Well uh.. there really aren't any..

That is, besides a thin scraping mark along the ground from where he was sitting leading to.. somewhere.. seems it goes on for a while..

"I can create small monsters, yes. However, I cannot control them as one would a puppet. They do listen to my orders, but... finesse is not exactly something in which they specialize."
“That’s pretty amazing regardless..”

“Forgive me for being so inquisitive, it’s just.. not every day I can see someone building something out of dust..”

Horn keeps going, on alert as he takes the gashes to be from something that marked its territory here.
Beyond the rocks, the trail seems to stop abruptly.

… faint sounds of metal clashing against metal and a female voice seem to be coming from.. the rocks?

He would try gently pushing the rocks over.
And they move over with surprising ease, revealing a few foot wide hole with a rusty ladder going down into a dimly lit hallway of some sort, rusted walls barely visible.

“I’m just trying to help you dammit, can you trust me please?”

This is followed by the screech of metal meeting in conflict, the sound of an armored person’s equipment clanking follows.

He would see the familiar headless knight and ARSENAL fighting. The female voice is seemingly coming from the machine.. but ARSENAL seems to be.. defending? It seems innominatus is attacking while the machine is trying to block.

“Just hear me out, please! I can get you bastards off this damn planet!!”

Trixy staches the log away and runs over to Vell, blinking onto his shoulder. “Hey Vell! Who’s the skeleton you’re talking to?”

“That’s pretty amazing regardless..”

“Forgive me for being so inquisitive, it’s just.. not every day I can see someone building something out of dust..”
"I understand."
"Back where I came from, my master's dust magic was the cause of a war. I am... pleased, to know that at least some people here are rational."

Trixy staches the log away and runs over to Vell, blinking onto his shoulder. “Hey Vell! Who’s the skeleton you’re talking to?”
*The Sentinel watches Trixy with a hint of curiosity*
"You may call me the Sentinel... Who are you?"

Back
Top Bottom