Weapons & Equip Soul Scythe

Intel Xeon Ω

The Destroyer
Remember this?
Soul_Scythe.png

Yes it's the removed Soul Scythe. It's texture was badass. It would be a great Moon Lord drop. I know about the copyright issues, but that could eventually be settled. It could act like an upgraded Death Sickle.
Stats:
96-143 magic / melee damage (Magic when used as a weapon, melee when used as an axe)
10 mana usage
Insane knockback (~14)
Causes Debuff: Depleted (Cannot inflict debuffs)
Can be used as an axe (same power as The Axe)
Slow speed
Expert Mode Exclusive
"One of the 4 Lost weapons" (Scythe, Soul Scythe, Zapinator, Icemourne)
Note: Icemourne, Scythe and Zapinator will be covered eventually, in their own threads.

Last edited:
Leinfors about the Scythe weapon:
Scythe.png

In other words, all of them were probably just quickly added in by a dev to mess around with anime weapons while they were bored, then stuff happened and it was unintentionally left in when the update released.

Also I'm Pretty sure that the copyright issues are a bigger issue than you are making it out to be here.

Leinfors about the Scythe weapon:
View attachment 243619

In other words, all of them were probably just quickly added in by a dev to mess around with anime weapons while they were bored, then stuff happened and it was unintentionally left in when the update released.

Also I'm Pretty sure that the copyright issues are a bigger issue than you are making it out to be here.
It still can be fixed without being too much of a hassle.

What do you know about copyright issues? Are you a lawyer or something?
I'm not a lawyer

It still can be fixed without being too much of a hassle.

I'm not a lawyer
If you're 'not a lawyer' then what do you know about settling a lawsuit that caused the item to be removed in the first place?

Also, why must people demand an item to be brought back the moment it's taken away? Legit every removed item in the game has been suggested to be put back in.

If you're 'not a lawyer' then what do you know about settling a lawsuit that caused the item to be removed in the first place?

Also, why must people demand an item to be brought back the moment it's taken away? Legit every removed item in the game has been suggested to be put back in.
I think that we just want the item back. We know there are legal issues. Not debating that fact just we want it back.

Yeah, that's my point. People just want it back to enjoy it. Of course I know there's legal issues. I know it's a much larger issue than what I'm saying. This isn't a court. This is the Terraria forums. The post is just about a removed Terraria weapon. I didn't ask to make this look like a court session.

There was never a lawsuit. It was simply removed without a lawsuit ever occuring. If there was then the Scythe, Icemourne, and Zapinator would have been in there too. Why does Terraria have crossovers from DD2, Minecraft, Mario, Lost, and almost 20 other games/movies? (including Worms 2/3, Daganropa, and some others on 3ds and JP release) You tell me why Terraria can't have a Soul Eater anime crossover if it can have a crossover with it's biggest rival (Minecraft) and I'll shut up. And people don't like having to see content be removed. Just look at everybody with the 1.3 update and the stuff about Ocram and the other exclusives.

Yeah, that's my point. People just want it back to enjoy it. Of course I know there's legal issues. I know it's a much larger issue than what I'm saying. This isn't a court. This is the Terraria forums. The post is just about a removed Terraria weapon. I didn't ask to make this look like a court session.

There was never a lawsuit. It was simply removed without a lawsuit ever occuring. If there was then the Scythe, Icemourne, and Zapinator would have been in there too. Why does Terraria have crossovers from DD2, Minecraft, Mario, Lost, and almost 20 other games/movies? (including Worms 2/3, Daganropa, and some others on 3ds and JP release) You tell me why Terraria can't have a Soul Eater anime crossover if it can have a crossover with it's biggest rival (Minecraft) and I'll shut up. And people don't like having to see content be removed. Just look at everybody with the 1.3 update and the stuff about Ocram and the other exclusives.
Well for one, some companies are slacker about that sort of thing then others. About the lawsuit, I thought there was some sort of legal action against that item: but I digress. Nevertheless, there could have been threats about a lawsuit.

Basically, what I'm trying to say (put aside the legal stuff) is that suggesting a removed item to be returned with no real change, (other than it being post-moon lord) is somewhat of a weak suggestion (no offense ofc). There's not much detail about what it does, (i.e. What type damage it does, whether its expert, etc).

Well for one, some companies are slacker about that sort of thing then others. About the lawsuit, I thought there was some sort of legal action against that item: but I digress. Nevertheless, there could have been threats about a lawsuit.

Basically, what I'm trying to say (put aside the legal stuff) is that suggesting a removed item to be returned with no real change, (other than it being post-moon lord) is somewhat of a weak suggestion (no offense ofc). There's not much detail about what it does, (i.e. What type damage it does, whether its expert, etc).
Added some more info

Hello can someone help me cause I'm a noob I'm really trash I'm on a ps3 can someone help me

My psn: alex davo
Yeah, you lucky cuz you get Lepus and Ocram and Turkor the Ungrateful. Anyways in ps3 Terraria is easy because of all of the cool exclusive weapons. Get a blowpipe, and reuse the seeds. Try getting an Enchanted Boomerang because it has ~20 damage. Also aim for an Enchanted Sword.

Back
Top Bottom