Member-Run Contest Spirit Mod - Weekly Spriting Challenge!

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
Approaching the end of the Spirit Mod, we'd like the community to get their hard work in before release! Welcome to the Spirit Mod Weekly Spriting Challenge!
If you'd like any reference, please go here or PM me for more details!
Here are the details:
Hello all! With a new week comes something interesting, a Spriting Contest! This is a new, Weekly Spriting Challenge that I present to you, the community! Best of luck, and may the best spriter win :).

Now then, there are rules to this! Follow them, or you will not be eligible/will face consequences:

1. No PLAGIARISM- By far the most important rule, plagiarism will result in being permanently banned from participating and action from moderators (hopefully). Do not steal other people's sprites. Period.
2. Be creative! Come up with a unique take on the challenge.
3. Ask for help! I'd like for all of you to work together and improve on one another's sprites!
SUBMISSION: Sprites get lost easily around here. Once you're confident in your submission, please PM me the product, on TCF or Discord.

THE CHALLENGE: Wings! Our Hardmode Sets are in dire need of cool wings to accompany them! This one involves a lot of free rein, as you guys can pick any hardmode set and make wings for them! If you need palettes and design ideas for specific sets, let me know!

Week 1- @Svantetheking, @DerpoTheMagnificent, and @--Elias-- for their awesome boss masks and trophies!
Week 2- @--Elias-- for the awesome fishing weapons sprites!

DEADLINE: 10/21/16

If you'd like to join our discord, where the same contest is taking place, join here:
https://discord.gg/2mqF36E

THE PRIZE: If you guessed, the prize would be that the best sprites will get into the mod! You'll get your name under the helpful people section and (hopefully) have the satisfaction of helping out this mod. Thank you for all your support, and I hope this is a fun, creative contest! Let the Spriting Contest Begin!

Attachments

• Spiritore tile.png
    Spiritore tile.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Is there a limit on the amount of sprites we can enter? I planned on attempted everything on the list.

Also, the Observer doesn't appear to have a face, or even a head from what I can tell. Kinda hard to make a mask out of a faceless boss. :p
There is no limit, work on everything you'd like!
Vcyq9GG.png

The orb in the center is his face.
I'll bite, I made two Trophies because I was pretty indecisive on what I wanted to do anyways, here they are.

fJXoev4.png
His front horn

bFjKSIy.png
His helmet

Perhaps I'll do more tomorrow, this is pretty fun.
Looks great! Both are really nice :p Hope to see more of em!

Is that just a spectre hood recolor? Combined with the hero's hat?

Spectre_Hood.png
Hero%27s_Hat.png
no :p
its a slightly modified outline of the ancient cultist mask with different shading than the thing i based it off of
my infernon mask is a modified duke fishron mask outline
[doublepost=1474502767,1474502714][/doublepost]also phoenix we need a back sprite of the illuminant master's hood pls
itll give us more to work with lel

no :p
its a slightly modified outline of the ancient cultist mask with different shading than the thing i based it off of
my infernon mask is a modified duke fishron mask outline
[doublepost=1474502767,1474502714][/doublepost]also phoenix we need a back sprite of the illuminant master's hood pls
itll give us more to work with lel
There is no back Sprite :p

Back
Top Bottom