tModLoader Spooky Mod

Boss checklist support will be added in the next major update which is currently being worked on. mod doesn't have support for it right now because boss checklist wasn't ported at the time when I was working on the last update (at least not that I was aware of) and kinda forgot to add it.

Hello, can you please tell me the name and where can I get boss-summon items of Rot Gourd, Moco, Orro & Boro?

Hey, for some reason you can break the spawner for moco with a pickaxe and it just goes away for ever. Same with the giant egg, but with bombs. Can you make them unbreakable so curious players don't ruin their playthroughs? Also, projectiles do not work in multiplayer, for example the pumpking spitter and warlock. They don't appear. The hopping gourd also runs at mach 3. NPC banners don't appear on walls or anywhere.

Last edited:
Hey, for some reason you can break the spawner for moco with a pickaxe and it just goes away for ever. Same with the giant egg, but with bombs. Can you make them unbreakable so curious players don't ruin their playthroughs? Also, projectiles do not work in multiplayer, for example the pumpking spitter and warlock. They don't appear. The hopping gourd also runs at mach 3. NPC banners don't appear on walls or anywhere.
thanks for the bug reports! I actually just got done fixing the issue with moco's shrine and orroboro's egg being broken if you break tiles underneath them, and the other 2 issues will be fixed in the next major update which is being worked on at the moment. Also I have no idea what that banner issue is about, as I haven't seen that issue myself so it could be a mod conflict of some kind, not sure.

thanks for the bug reports! I actually just got done fixing the issue with moco's shrine and orroboro's egg being broken if you break tiles underneath them, and the other 2 issues will be fixed in the next major update which is being worked on at the moment. Also I have no idea what that banner issue is about, as I haven't seen that issue myself so it could be a mod conflict of some kind, not sure.
When do you think this new update will release?

still no estimate? Played the mod recently and loved what I saw
Sadly still no, college has started back up meaning far less time to work on the mod. The update definitely won't take horribly long but I still can't really give a release area or date, Most I can say is it will be ready when it's ready. Also glad you enjoyed the mod so far!

Oh also, the new update will be releasing at the end of this month. Sorry for the long wait but this update was pretty large and expansive, future updates will definitely not take this long lmao

im guessing you already noticed this but, when closed the old wood doors don't actually connect with the block above them

This mod is super cool and fun to play!!
But I would like more structures and bigger biomes, or maybe the halloween forest biome could spread smth like that. Also more early game weapons. And it seems that when blood moon starts I could not find any vanilla enemies in the forest biome, just modded ones.

Back
Top Bottom