tModLoader Spooky Mod

I really like the mod, not only its Design but also its Features. But sadly when breaking the pumkins in the spooky forest the rotten seed just wont drop no matter how many pumkins i've broken. The Same Issue happens again when trying to get the cotton swab it just wont drop. It doesnt even help to make New worlds the Same thing happens over and over again. Does someone have an idea?
Im honestly not sure, some people have reported this and I have no idea what's causing it. It could possibly be a mod conflict, as I have never had any issues with those tiles not dropping items when testing the mod on my end

This mod is amazing, but i'm having various issues with multiplayer. The rotten seed don't drop, the flower don't give the transport pot, we took the rotten seed from other world to spawn the boss, but the seed was consumed and the boss didn't spawned, the key to catacombs didn't remove the blocks from the entrance and the swab didn't rop when interacted

I was wondering if Boss Checklist support will still be added? I just started a playthrough with a friend and it is hard to know what to do next. Resources online are also hard to find.

I was wondering if Boss Checklist support will still be added? I just started a playthrough with a friend and it is hard to know what to do next. Resources online are also hard to find.
Boss checklist changed stuff in 1.4.4 so it doesn't work with the latest version spooky mod, but I have fixed this for the next update, sorry about that!

Hello, I am in the building with the yellow dotted wall border and every time I try to go past the yellow dotted wall border, a 280,000 HP enemy comes and kills me. I managed to not get killed only with a randomizer mod + fargo mod that somehow got me the Soul of Eternity by random.

I could not mine through the yellow dotted blocks so I used the right click on map feature provided by DragonLens mod. What boss I need to kill to access that normally and what pickaxe to break the yellow dotted blocks? Skeletron? WOF? Moon Lord? IIRC even when I have beaten ML I could not access the lower rooms without the 280,000 HP guardian appearing.

If this mod has a wiki, can you link it here?

Hello, I am in the building with the yellow dotted wall border and every time I try to go past the yellow dotted wall border, a 280,000 HP enemy comes and kills me. I managed to not get killed only with a randomizer mod + fargo mod that somehow got me the Soul of Eternity by random.

I could not mine through the yellow dotted blocks so I used the right click on map feature provided by DragonLens mod. What boss I need to kill to access that normally and what pickaxe to break the yellow dotted blocks? Skeletron? WOF? Moon Lord? IIRC even when I have beaten ML I could not access the lower rooms without the 280,000 HP guardian appearing.

If this mod has a wiki, can you link it here?

There's an early-mid prehardmode boss added by the mod called the Spooky Spirit which you fight in the haunted forest around the entrance of the Catacombs which drops a key used to open the door and disables the Dungeon guardian-esque enemy that spawns if you try to cheat your way in.

The Catacombs have multiple levels, the first of which is prehardmode unlockedafter beating the spirit, the second level is unlocked at the start of hardmode by fighting Daffodil, who's also a new pre-mech tier boss found sleeping at the bottom of the first level and the final level is the arena for the final boss which I believe requires Golem to be defeated.

Back
Top Bottom