I take it the Acidic Water would take up the 4th liquid slot? Just wondering, because that would lead to an imbalanced amount of liquid between the alternate Underworlds.
Water in the Underworld becomes Acidic.If all else fails just make it so lava cannot be put in the world. It has been proven that different biomes lava can look different and inflict different debuffs.
It's not a new liquid, its an old one given dangerous new properties under certain conditions.
I don't think that's exactly how I'd want to do it, but thanks for pointing out the problem.I've composed a few ideas for the Cross-Class Armors thread, after the post-mech expansion has been released, since we already have Acid Armor.
- Since Glacial Bars have been deconfirmed, Frost Armor will require Hallowed Bars for now.
- Toxic Armor has now become a Melee/Magic armor, crafted with Brimstone, Souls of Sight, and Poison Essence, now dropped by the Infernal Dragon counterpart.
- Infernal Armor is crafted with Souls of Sight, to make it a direct alt.
- The new Ranged/Magic armor is Wounding Armor, crafted with evil biome bars, Souls of Fright, and Blood Droplets (dropped from Arapaima, 2%)
- Wounding Armor has makes Ranged and Magic attacks inflict Bleeding.