Items [Sprites] Ore Guns

Mort, I love the mod ideas, guns in early hardmode are scarce. (Hey what's up guys it's scarce here.) Sorry, Had to use a daily dosage of memes.
But adding it so the Arms Dealer won't come when you have a certain gun is....hard. If you check example mods they don't even tell you, try looking it up, nothing.
So unless you have a couple hours and a ton of experience, I'll pass. But, I like the idea as I stated before. And was wondering if I could use these sprites and configs.

PLEASE LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM OR I WILL REPORT YOU.

@Mort Skeeter

Please do not Threaten to Report or say that you will Report other members. It is also disrespectful, creates unneeded drama, and can cause account action to be taken against you in the same way.

Please ignore disrespectful posts and report them. If another member's content bothers you, it is best to use the ignore function in those cases.

Wow, sprites so terrifying, you really think, dev's will add such an abominations? And suggestion is too generic and unbalanced (guns and bullets almost at the start of the game).

I'm not surprised, that developers just ignore most of ideas here.

This is not an acceptable way to provide constructive criticism. You have lost your privileges to post on this Thread.

I'm following Aurora on this, Even though I would love to defend a mod I'm working on, Please, let's stop arguing. And as for you @GreenV and @TMB50 , I'm sorry that Mort doesn't have a degree in Arts and Crafts, I'd love to see you do better, Mort's fine! Also, @hi9990005 thanks for the suggestion!

Back
Top Bottom