Items [Sprites] Solutions for Solutions

Yes, I so much like the idea with these solutions. But transforming liquids, like lava into water, when the pool is bigger than the clentaminator's spreading width, it might create obsidian, when transforming honey it might create honey blocks and crispy honey blocks. My idea is to add the Liquid Nozzle. It doesn't work with biome solutions. It's super small range, and it transforms the whole pool into the liquid you want, so it can transform the whole Underworld lava pool in just one second and without creating obsidian. The Liquid Nozzle will be sold by Steampunker only when her house is under water (so all walls touch the water).

Oh I love this. Need more terraforming. Though I would like to see a nozzle that extends the range, since I can never seem to be thorough enough.

Wonder what clentaminator solutions taste like...

Holy hell I'm loving this. ;( This... this is beautiful...

I've decided that this is a much better solution to Clentaminating biomes than my crummy idea. Looking at how you would implement it makes me realize how much better this is than having a mess of different solutions like I did. I've even closed my thread and requested a lock because it doesn't even compete. Well played, and CENX PLS :passionate:

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to work out how to incorporate Cleansing Filters into those Clentaminator sprites. :p

index.php

Last edited:
Full Support! I've always wanted a way to not only convert my entire world to Jungle, but to fix it once the Corruption and/or Crimson take it over. Also, maybe the Steampunker would sell the Honey Solution in the Jungle, because that's where the Hive spawns?

Does the Steampunker sell a manual with that...?

I want this, I do, but I prefer if I didn't have to alt-tab every time I pick the Clentaminator up. I think an in-game manual item sold at all times by the Steampunker that you could click to see an easy explanation would be great with such a detailed item.

I want to be able to buy the solutions at once in the same place though so I don't have to build a bunch of houses everywhere. All your world are belong to (insert biome type).

They should make a white solution instead of a frost nozzle. Maybe they could have a mist nozzle with a short range, but it functions as a spreadshot.

I honestly think that a white solution would be used to convert a biome to an (underground) snow biome, and would be the only way to create snow walls or thin ice. Similarly, a yellow or orange solution could be used to create a desert.

This is a really great idea! Support! P.S. Maybe you could change Magma Solution to Orange Solution? It would go well with the colour theme. Ultramarine Solution could replace Aqua Solution... I dunno, but this is a GREAT suggestion!

Reactions: RR
The solutions for liquids could also be helpful when mining so you don't have to worry about lava burning you

Revisiting this old idea with some touched up sprites and a few new solutions, nozzles, and functional abilities of the Clentaminator!

• 1.4 touched up the Clentaminator sprite
    FeJPWVe.png
    ->
    i6vw5p6.png
  • Took the new Solution sprites and touched them up to be a little more consistent, as well as color-coded their tops and gave them tiny icons, to easier tell apart and in the case of any new solutions later that may appear similar
    WZSLt2t.png
    ypUCUth.png
    DepAufc.png
    fawS3e6.png
    mZOWHOg.png
    HUAW9X2.png
    R0NGs4H.png
    d79RmzQ.png
    8Sfqy5a.png
    ->
    7JmDVFi.png
    pa6GbzR.png
    y9oizyo.png
    MoyY0kM.png
    XnSlD5x.png
    ZJg0anv.png
    NdOZy2l.png
    Wxb3k35.png
    QWRr5Ni.png
  • Tweaked the Small Nozzle and Frost Nozzle
    0zCx71Y.png
    ctyhFrh.png
    ->
    Amy3fNN.png
    r2KGR6d.png
  • Added some new solutions:
  • White Solution
    qofEiBE.png
    , for the Snow biome.
  • Frost Nozzle is now named Solidifying Nozzle
  • Beige Solution
    QEU3DZX.png
    , for Beaches and Deserts
  • Terra Solution
    SMSYYYA.png
    , an endgame solution that purifies and prevents blocks from becoming tainted
  • Nozzles are no longer accessories, but will be toggle-able through right click, bringing up a menu similar to the Grand Design.
  • Fill and Drain Nozzle
    2yI2asK.png
    , to spray and remove liquids
  • Large Nozzle
    kD5GDIU.png
    , which doubles the length of the Clentaminator's spray, and triples the width.
  • Adding solutions from some fan biomes, cuz I like to have fun with these threads!
    A2Z0IUP.png
    C6AYBDx.png
    p8rSunS.png
    RKMK3GY.png
    GCYmj8L.png
  • Cream Solution
    A2Z0IUP.png
    , which spreads the Confection
  • Black Solution
    C6AYBDx.png
    , which spreads the Sensation
  • Silver Solution
    p8rSunS.png
    , which converts liquids into Quicksilver, from the Depths
  • Emerald Solution
    RKMK3GY.png
    , which spreads the Gully
  • Azure Solution (shh)
    GCYmj8L.png
    , which converts liquids into Myrrh, from the Gully
  • The Clentaminator has a toggle-able mode, allowing you to choose if Green Solution will simply cleanse or if it will convert sand, mud, snow, and the like into dirt. This way, you can cleanse your desert and keep it a desert, or if you want it to be a purity forest, you can convert it into one. Want the Desert to be a Corrupt Desert or a Corrupt Forest? Same deal.
  • Due to the above change, the Frost Nozzle mode no longer converts blocks into Snow, Slush, and pure or infected Ice. It still retains its ability to convert liquids into obsidian, honey, or crispy honey.
  • Possible tie in with @SzGamer227 's Cleansing Filters, which could be toggle-able modes. Maybe all these nozzles and filters can be crafted into some new super Clentaminator if they're separate items? Or just come all in one as the original Clentaminator. With Grand Design a thing now, this does allow for very convenient mode switches!
Tried to make this short and concise. More details of the new changes and Solutions on first post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom