Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

not even sure if this is still talked about, but PLEASE make a terra-blade alternate! i would love to see one since all of your other sprites looked amazing! also, is there a support banner?
There already is. It's in Tobbvald's thread, though.

Oh, Yeah. You should really add an NPC that replaces The Dryad in Cyber worlds.

Ah if only this was on the evil side of the world, then I think that cannibal by Waterflame would be a perfect song for musical inspiration.

This looks like the best thread I've ever read! The sprites look fantastic! I think you've left no stone unturned and that is one of the best things I could say. I wouldn't be too bothered if this was added in this game but I think this deserves to be in the game.

Dang. This is really thought out. good job. we need.

Also, you make a point. The crimson is like the third wheel for corruption/hallow.

Will Support... Supporting... Supported, Done.

EDIT: pls make banner.

How much time went into spriting and writing this? This is amazing? When will this be added? It is actually a pretty good idea, if the Corruption has an alternate, why not the Hallow?

I like the idea....but it needs cybermen....and cybermats......and cybermites.....
Anyone for the reference??? Anyone?

Last edited:
Noone.....it was a reference to doctor who
The cybermen say delete when a person can't be turned into a cyberman
I should probably get rid of that before people misinterpret that

Noone.....it was a reference to doctor who
The cybermen say delete when a person can't be turned into a cyberman
I should probably get rid of that before people misinterpret that
:rolleyes:
Let's just say I don't know who that post was directed at.
don't know who that
don't know who
They really need to make bold italics more noticeable. :sigh:

wow. 110% support. very complete and epic idea. i would offer to try to mod this in, but tmodloader does not yet support biomes.

Back
Top Bottom