IC Star Trek

*the doctor heals your injuries and you are eventually returned to duty where you and Tuvok are sent to patrol the federation Klingon border*

*after weeks of minimal encounters and random missions you are recalled to Star fleet HQ. you are put n a Miranda their, and upon arrival you are promoted back to Captain... and because last time you didn't pick well they assigned you to a newer star ship... The USS Prometheus.
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Prometheus_class
*you are assigned to recover admiral Arch from a Klingon prison camp.*
*For this class it is recommended you read the fandom part.*

*i will assume that yo have read through that and are ready for your debriefing.*

DEBRIEFING
One of our own, Admiral Arch has been taken captive. we have received an anonymous tip that he is in a Klingon prison camp just a bit past the border. your orders are to neutralize any hostiles and rescue him, however try your best to not destroy the base, we only want Admiral Arch and any other star fleet officers you find. try to keep the other prisoners contained, we don't need to have a prison of prisoners out and the Klingons up our tailpipe with their guns. so only if you must, you do have permission to release all the prisoners to recover Admiral Arch.

Primary objectives
:Rescue Admiral Arch
:Neutralize hostile ships
: DO NOT get your ship destroyed (if you read the fandom then you will know it is still experimental)

Secondary Objectives
:Rescue any other Star fleet officers
: Don't destroy the prison
: Don't release all the prisoners

"Good Luck Captain"

(From the sad day or something else)
*Assuming you follow Normal protocol you do every thing leading up to the warp in*
(before we go further I really hope that you read the Fandom because the Prometheus is a special ship. if you read it then you will under stand.)
HELM: Coming out of warp sir
OPS: im detecting the Prison, and 3 Klingong Bird of prey.

("The Prometheus-class was designed with an unprecedented level of automation" Well, it's one of the most advanced classes, so if it is lost, well...)
"Try to get past unnoticed. Attack immediately if they open fire."

OPS: they detected us
1st: Red Alert!
Tactical: locking phaser and torpedoes, shields raised. Firing
Tactical: direct hit, one of the Klingong ships where caught off guard and have been disabled, the other two are firing
*Violent shake*
OPS: Shields at 94%
Tactical: Their shields are holding
OPS: Captain, I cant gt a lock! The base has shields of its own!
(take note that the Prison is built on... well basically a space rock. and the shields surround the entire rock.)

(Oh great, another reason to flip my table.)
"Well, engage in battle, make sure to not get hit much, and destroy the Birds of Prey. Then we'll deal with the prison."

(I enjoy making this hard for you way to much.)
Tactical: Locking targets...... Firing!
*you hear 6 torpedoes go*
Tactical: direct hit the next ship is down
*Violent shake*
Ops: Shields down to 64%!
Helm: Captain, The other ship is cloaking!
Tactical: it would be logical to assume they have sent a call for reinforcments, and considering we are on their side of the border they must not be far.

(I enjoy making this hard for you way to much.)
Tactical: Locking targets...... Firing!
*you hear 6 torpedoes go*
Tactical: direct hit the next ship is down
*Violent shake*
Ops: Shields down to 64%!
Helm: Captain, The other ship is cloaking!
Tactical: it would be logical to assume they have sent a call for reinforcements, and considering we are on their side of the border they must not be far.
(I swear, you are going to have a superboss that just fires high speed nuclear bombs sooner or later.)
"What the-? Is the Multi - Vector Assault Mode ready to be used?"

1ST: It is ready for use, it can be used at any point. first however before we use it let the Klingon decloak and when their reinforcements arrive we can crush them
Tactical: Might I remind you, this vessel is not impenetrable.
1ST: well untill them we should-
*violent shake*
Tactical: shields down to 34%
ops: the base has its own defense stations! They are firing erratically like it doesnt know where we are!

HELM: I think I know why, the ship constantly emits radiation on a very high subspace bandwidth which interacts only with other technologies that emit the same radiation, the only defense turret that the database says that also uses this system is a Klingon MK 15 Photon Launcher Platform. The reason we are unafffected is because the computer and ship where designed for millions of different combat situations including this so the computer compensates by.... Pretty much we are messing up their turret.
(the entire helms officer thing is made up for the sake of the story, for your sake only the part in bold really matters)
(your 1st is kinda like an over enthusiastic explosives lover and your tactical is a Vulcan. Helm is just helm and ops is an ensign (hmmmmm i wonder what two of these characters remind me of....))

Tactical & 1st: Sir?!
Tactical: This is our best opportunity to retrieve the Admiral. If we do not grab him now they may execute him, knowing the Klingons they will execute him. and any other federation men they have.
OPS: detecting 3 Klingon signatures, each are 10 minutes out.

Well, let's just jump on that opportunity and rescue the Admiral, set a route to dodge any attacks, and get us there, we are running of time!

OPS: I have an idea, if we re-route main power to the deflector array and (I will finish this tomorrow When i get to school... so cliff hanger...)

(Oh yea... sorry.)
OPS: I have an idea, if we re-route main power to the deflector array and have it emit a high resonance burst at the shield it may be enough to overload it for just a couple of seconds.

Back
Top Bottom