IC Star Trek

OPS: well in order to do so we will have to lowr shields but either way if we are transporting him we will need to lower shields, unless you want to take a shuttle down there.

OPS: re-routing power
OPS: enitiating pulse
Transporter officer (over comms): Ready
OPS: ok, their shield is down
Transporter Officer: engaging transport
OPS: It willonly hold for a few more secnods!
TO: Almost got him!
OPS: The Deflector is begining to fail hurry up!
TO: :red:!
OPS: Their shield is re-engaging!
TO: I lost him, they must have a transporter inhibitor.
OPS: it failed sir, the deflector cant do that again or we risk overloading it.

Tactical: that would be inefficientent and unwise, I recommend we board the klingon ship and attempt to steal their codes and disable the shields that way, using the weapons would waste power and torpedoes as they have unusually strong shields. that is probably why the Admiral is here.
OPS: that will have to wait, the Klingon reinforcements are here, the other ship is decloaking. sir there are 3 birds of prey and.... dear god they have a negh'var class. (that is the strongest Klingon ship in this Era)
1ST: Red Alert! All hands to battle stations!

(it only took 3 tries but alright)
Tactical: engaging the lead ship
*insert really nice fight scene with the prometheus running around fighting some Klingon ships*
one of their ships are disabled
1ST: I reccomend we try Multi-Vector Assault mode

*the red alert lights change to blue*
COMPUTER: Warning, Multi Vector Assault mode engaged.
Auto Separation in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2, Auto Separation imminent.
*semi violent shake*
tumblr_mw9zg6pazs1rzu2xzo2_250.gif

*The computer takes over from there*
*SEC DELTA begins firing in a strafe meanuver from its port alternating between torpedoes and phaser
*SEC BETA begins firing in a strafe meanuver from its Starboard alternating between torpedoes and phaser
*SEC ALPHA begins firing in a strafe meanuver from its Rear alternating between torpedoes and phaser

Back
Top Bottom