Starbound Thread

So, Starbound...

The game that shows everyone why management and communications sometimes are more important than money. While having incomparable budgets to other games in similar genre, Starbound managed to achieve same questionable (not the right word, maybe) results as them - Edge of Space, Signs of Life, Crea all of them have around same amount of actual gameplay and gameplay mechanics but failed to make a 'complete' game out of it, and probably will never actually made it dye to the lack of funding (with exception of Crea, probably, coz it looks like 2 or 3 ppl working on Crea are doing it for their own satisfaction mostly). Starbound is only doing better thanks to crazy hype around game, hand-made content (dye to sheer amount of people working on it) and mods.

Now about what is wrong with Starbound. I wanted to divide all Starbound problems into 2 categories - one is about misuse of gameplay idea, mechanics and their sloppy execution (i feel i as i used wrong word again, may be "implementation" is better ) in game, and other being miscommunication in any form. But actually almost any major problem gave both those roots.

Problems:
1. Misuse of procedural generated elements - supposedly "the core" of Starbound. The element that caught attention of many when Starbound was announces. It didn't help much that almost every early screenshot of supposedly procedural generated world (that was actually a mock-up) were 100% handmade.
Now it degraded into variants of colored dirt (instead of making every type of planet a different geological structure), badly made enemies with a handful of actual different attacks, dull weapons instead of "tons of guns" Borderland style. All other content is handmade, end even if it's good it could never be enough of it in a procedural generated world. NPC villages are rare and small, all labs are same as other, etc. Why not to implement something similar to Terraria Dungeon en mass? Some elements would be strange (like doors leading to nowhere, bit i think with some programming with problem could be dealt with) but with binding specific loot, resources and enemies to "dungeon" "types" could create interesting situations for players. And no, current situation in Starbound is different. See p.4

2. Misuse of setting. A lot of people expected Starbound to be sci-fi. Ofc, no one promised it to be real "hardcore" sci-fi, but game concepts, space stations, landing ships mock-ups somehow gave as a "tune" for a good sci-fi. Instead we have, may be, even less or same amount of sci-fi as Terraria. Crafting doesn't feel sci-fi (and meanwhile being extremely dull and generic), same for combat (what is about all this fascination with melee and shield?), same for environment (some Apex labs doesn't fell as something too high-tech). Other elements are gone - no space stations, no "sprawling modern metropolis"(we are supposed to built one, but no big cities in space age? really?) and other promised gameplay elements and mechanics like farming and being a landlord (why not a scientist and frontiers bases builder?) aren't sci-fi a all. Even ships...

3. ...Are nothing more than big( and expanding) personal locker. Actually it doesn't even feel like spaceship - it's same as dreaded Outpost - just a pocket dimension, where we instead of buying stuff and getting quests we store our things and traveling between planets feels like teleporting between dimensions. Where are interesting ship-building choices, where are out ship crew (in mod, what's where), where are space battles? Oh, we have purely cosmetic ship AI (creating of one brought yet another ugly PR disaster to Chucklefish, btw. Horsey, horsey, where are you?) that gives us quests and will have a friggin' cat on our ship in future (really feels like mockery).

4. Character and game progression. One of the most conversational parts of Starbound. Starbound was supposed to be a sandbox. When alpha hit, its progression was heavily criticized for being gated and to linear. In short, Tier system was made in a way, so you basically has no reason to invest in current tier, because as soon as you hit next tier you'll be as gimped as in previous tier (yes, even in 100 lvl system) - so no reason to extensively explore lower tiers. Together with unbalanced armor, weapons and enemies it was quiet a mess.
But when Chucklefish decided to improve progression by bind it very tightly to Storyline. Result was disastrous. Not only right now we are forced to do story missions (whose aren't bad itself, but if forced on player with no alternative...) to progress further, planets type are tied to it too (completely destroying last bits of survival elements, which were promised), hell, almost everything is tied to Tiers and storyline now. So instead of having a story in a sandbox, we have linear story where we have to grind in sandbox elements to progress further. And this grind is...

5. ...Boring as hell. Digging is boring (again, sci-fi setting is wasted, aside from matter manipulator which isn't very interesting too, see Signs of life for basic sci-fi tool done right), resources and crafting are boring and generic. Unique loot is presented only by techs, handful of weapons (that could turn to be a crap anyway), musical instruments that serves no gameplay purpose (playing them is cool, but ...), furniture and armor (problems of getting it usually not worth the result). So each sandbox part between is consisted of digging to the core to get tier-specific ores (thanks for prolonging the grind, btw) and farming enemies for a decent weapon and techs. Repeat until final sector is reached.

6. Communication between community and Devs. Or Miscommunications. I won't say a lot because it would end in flames anyway. So only a couple of things:
- It would be great if Devs were more open and specific about their plans. Because info is usually outdated: no spacestation? i learned it too late, all their early screenshot are mock-up and drawing? They were in Steam for too long ("i yet to learn how to use Steam tools", by Chucklefish CM") proving false info, vague: if i knew about so much focus on story and Devs fascination on melee, i'd hardly bought Starbound.
- if game is cursed and badmouthed almost everywhere but placed heavily moderated by "concerned" party it has probably something to do with a game or "official people" around it and their actions. Not with some haters who hate for no reasons or some mystical 4-chan troll army.

P.S. Arguments like: "But they already promised X" or "Nighties already have Y" are invalid until said feature hit Stable. Starbound already have a long list of promised features that disappeared without trace either from game itself or Dev plans.

Last edited:
P.S. Arguments like: "But they already promised X" or "Nighties already have Y" are invalid until said feature hit Stable. Starbound already have a long list of promised features that disappeared without trace either from game itself or Dev plans.
  1. Even Re-Logic doesn't tell you every step of their planned updates for their games
  2. You can't dismiss arguments or evidence by announcing that they are invalid (and if you can, what stops me from dismissing your arguments/evidence by doing the same?)
  3. You, like many others, misconstrue intended features, concepts, and wanted features for promises (again and again and again)
  4. I see a lot of the same names saying the same things in different places
  5. I also see a lot of different names in different places saying GOOD things about the game
You're entitled to your opinion, Madzai, as we all are -- wherever we are. But try to stick to the facts, and attempt not to pass your opinions off as them. You're just going to upset people and perpetuate hostilities that way.

Even Re-Logic doesn't tell you every step of their planned updates for their games
And no one said they must do so. But somehow i get more actual info from one post about T:O (one, with extended trailer and gameplay) than from whole lot of into about pre-beta Starbound. Strange, isn't it?

You can't dismiss arguments or evidence by announcing that they are invalid (and if you can, what stops me from dismissing your arguments/evidence by doing the same?)
Arguments must be backed by facts. F.e., current missions system is already in game. So we can argue about it current form. Because it's already in. We can discus how, f.e. how landlord path will look like and how it'll change gameplay in general, but that only our opinions based on expectations. But one can't say: "Your arguments about gameplay being dull are invalid because they are adding new cool progression path, soon!". Because it not in game yet. Devs promising something cool hardly an argument. Something cool being added in a Stable is an argument.

You, like many others, misconstrue intended features, concepts, and wanted features for promises (again and again and again)
See part about Miscommunication in my post for reference. And me being "like many others" doesn't waver your opinion about how it's all our own fault, and not Chucklefish, even a little bit? And you speaking about me being entitled...

I see a lot of the same names saying the same things in different places
Nice personal attack... Out of nowhere. What, i'm supposed to hide behind different nicknames in different forums? Sneak in and spread lies? I'd always clearly stated my opinions and yet to got a reason to change them. AFAIK, i'm not some villain, i'm not even banned on any Starbound-related sites, so i have no reason to hide. And this forum is dedicated to Terraria which i like very much so i have full right to be there. Seeing conspiracies everywhere is bad for mental health.
And why you preferred to nitpick on my P.S. part which was clearly intended as simple warning that i don't want to discus things that isn't in a game yet, instead of disusing my points about Starbound if you "really want to discus Starbound", why not give a normal answer? Or you don't give an answer to points you don't like?

I also see a lot of different names in different places saying GOOD things about the game
I'd like to see some. In this exact thread i saw only a few. Same goes for old Terraria Online forum. But those are clearly "wrong" places fro you. You name "right" places.

Where are good things in game, those are even supported by "haters" - visuals, music and building part of Starbound. But i personally don't mention them because, they are already commonly known as Starbound good points, i, personally, don't pay much attention to visuals or music in general for Indi games and building for the sake of building or "art" isn't for me.

Last edited:
And no one said they must do so. But somehow i get more actual info from one post about T:O (one, with extended trailer and gameplay) than from whole lot of into about pre-beta Starbound. Strange, isn't it?
It's only strange if you're not looking for info. And it's only strange if you get to pick and choose your examples instead of sampling from all data. For example; The Winter Update trailer shows way more than Cenx's twitter tease of the dyed mount. See?

Arguments must be backed by facts. F.e., current missions system is already in game. So we can argue about it current form. Because it's already in. We can discus how, f.e. how landlord path will look like and how it'll change gameplay in general, but that only our opinions based on expectations. But one can't say: "Your arguments about gameplay being dull are invalid because they are adding new cool progression path, soon!". Because it not in game yet. Devs promising something cool hardly an argument. Something cool being added in a Stable is an argument.
This is a half truth. Added to stable means just that -- the content is on a "stable" branch of development. Content added to nightly is viable evidence of development, whether you actually like it or not :dryadindifferent:. Even if you can't as readily play it.

See part about Miscommunication in my post for reference. And me being "like many others" doesn't waver your opinion about how it's all our own fault, and not Chucklefish, even a little bit? And you speaking about me being entitled...
I didn't "blame" anyone. It's no one's fault -- unless you're the person perpetuating misinformation. I said nothing about entitlement.

Nice personal attack... Out of nowhere. What, i'm supposed to hide behind different nicknames in different forums? Sneak in and spread lies? I'd always clearly stated my opinions and yet to got a reason to change them. AFAIK, i'm not some villain, i'm not even banned on any Starbound-related sites, so i have no reason to hide. And this forum is dedicated to Terraria which i like very much so i have full right to be there. Seeing conspiracies everywhere is bad for mental health.
And why you preferred to nitpick on my P.S. part which was clearly intended as simple warning that i don't want to discus things that isn't in a game yet, instead of disusing my points about Starbound if you "really want to discus Starbound", why not give a normal answer? Or you don't give an answer to points you don't like?
There was no personal attack :dryadwhat:. The point made is that -- despite your inference, Starbound is not universally hated, and of Steam and Here (for example), I just see a lot of the same names ignoring facts and stating the same opinions based on misconceptions. I don't see conspiracies everywhere, and would thank you not to second guess my mental health -- THAT, would be a personal attack. I chose your P.S. part because it was the part of the post that contained the most obvious issues based on misconception or misplaced opinion.

I'd like to see some. In this exact thread i saw only a few. Same goes for old Terraria Online forum. But those are clearly "wrong" places fro you. You name "right" places.

Where are good things in game, those are even supported by "haters" - visuals, music and building part of Starbound. But i personally don't mention them because, they are already commonly known as Starbound good points and a) don't play much attention to visuals or music in general for Idi games and building for the sake of building or "art" isn't for me.
Here, OCF, and Steam. Why are these "clearly" wrong places for me? That's sounds like an actual personal attack against my character. While people have differing opinions, these are still places where people can and do like Starbound as well as dislike it. I never said that the game didn't have good points or bad ones and I never mentioned "Haters".

If you're going to respond, please stop misconstruing information and attaching your own context and inferences to my postings. Personal attacks are not ok, and it's probably unwise to continue with them after @Charmander27 and @Loki have already warned the thread to refrain from doing so.

It's only strange if you're not looking for info. And it's only strange if you get to pick and choose your examples instead of sampling from all data. For example; The Winter Update trailer shows way more than Cenx's twitter tease of the dyed mount. See?
We probably speaking about a bit different things. All pre-beta Starbound info was very vague and hard to work with (as if it hard to track if some part of info is still actual and state of features ("disused ", "probably in", "likely not", etc). So where is no wonders good bunch of Starbound players had a salad in their heads instead of structural impression of how SB will be. And it's not helping that "About SB" page is extremely vague (or i'm only one who can hardly guess SB current form from "About" page) ans speaks nothing about actual gameplay while late "Roadmap" showed us everything but actual info.
On other hand T:O this post http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-otherworld-post-gdc-details-trailer.13943/
gives you pretty good structural impression of how game would be. It lacks details (like about TD or RPG system) but give a pretty good impression of how Re-logic going to shape their game.
This is a half truth. Added to stable means just that -- the content is on a "stable" branch of development. Content added to nightly is viable evidence of development, whether you actually like it or not :dryadindifferent:. Even if you can't as readily play it.
This is half-truth too. Content added to Nighties means only that they are trying it. It's not a fact what this added feature or mechanic'll hit stable. Or hit stable in original form.
I said nothing about entitlement.
I'm sorry, i misused and misunderstood word "entitlement". I wanted to say that your opinion, as mine, cannot be shaken almost no matter what.
The point made is that -- despite your inference, Starbound is not universally hated, and of Steam and Here (for example)
Sorry, but i see this quote as direct evidence of your bias toward people like me. Making people hating Starbound cannot be done by group of people, it could be only done by Devs themselves by ruing game with bad choices. Our goal was pointing about flaws in game, to show real its real "pros" and "cons", as we saw it. If we saw to few of "pros", well that's true. But from our POV showing false info (as mockups instead real screenshots in Steam page) is equally bad. We could discuss it with Devs but they don't want to listen and answer. When was last time some one from Devs actively participated in discussion? When was last Q&A? Yeah, sure each time Devs appeared, some nasty people appeared as well, but it's internet and such things are unavoidable. It has been said they read players suggestion but it's not enough for am EA project. And them we started advising people to be caution around Starbound. Some people gone bitter because some of their expectation cannot be fulfilled. But as i said (and as i understood, you partially agreed) it unavoidable dye to vague original description of Starbound.
I don't see conspiracies everywhere, and would thank you not to second guess my mental health -- THAT, would be a personal attack
Well you accused me of purposely joining different discussion platforms to spread lies and disinformation about Starbound, what else i could say?

Why are these "clearly" wrong places for me? That's sounds like an actual personal attack against my character.

Uh.. oh? I can hardly interpretate it in any other way.

To be fair -- I haven't seen any real discussion about the game in this thread in longer than that
hw6UCLn.png

Real talk though -- this is kind of a terrible place to talk about Starbound if you actually like the game or want to discuss the game. Just look at the responses from the last 2 pages alone. Lots of misinformation, strong opinions based on feelings instead of actuality, good old fashioned mudslinging -- and almost nothing about the actual game itself.

But try to stick to the facts, and attempt not to pass your opinions off as them. You're just going to upset people and perpetuate hostilities that way.

If you're going to respond, please stop misconstruing information and attaching your own context and inferences to my postings.
I politely advice you to do the same. Acting as Moderator while you are not one, usually makes people hostile. If you have solid evidence that i'm purposely lying or spreading false info report it to moderators. If its only your opinions, please, stop addressing them as facts.

Last edited:
We probably speaking about a bit different things. All pre-beta Starbound info was very vague and hard to work with (as if it hard to track if some part of info is still actual and state of features ("disused ", "probably in", "likely not", etc). So where is no wonders good bunch of Starbound players had a salad in their heads instead of structural impression of how SB will be. And it's not helping that "About SB" page is extremely vague (or i'm only one who can hardly guess SB current form from "About" page) ans speaks nothing about actual gameplay while late "Roadmap" showed us everything but actual info.
On other hand T:O this post http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-otherworld-post-gdc-details-trailer.13943/
gives you pretty good structural impression of how game would be. It lacks details (like about TD or RPG system) but give a pretty good impression of how Re-logic going to shape their game.
Information provided varies from company to company. You find that Re-logic provides more. It doesn't mean that Chucklefish doesn't provide enough -- it just means they don't provide enough for you. It's your opinion. Thank you for seeing that.

This is half-truth too. Content added to Nighties means only that they are trying it. It's not a fact what this added feature or mechanic'll hit stable. Or hit stable in original form.
Actually, you misquote me, I didn't claim it'd hit stable -- I said it's evidence of development.

I'm sorry, i misused and misunderstood word "entitlement". I wanted to say that your opinion, as mine, cannot be shaken almost no matter what.
You misjudge my stance then, as I can be persuaded to perceive things differently -- if the reasoning is sound and backed by objective evidence.

Sorry, but i see this quote as direct evidence of your bias toward people like me. Making people hating Starbound cannot be done by group of people, it could be only done by Devs themselves by ruing game with bad choices. Our goal was pointing about flaws in game. We could discuss it with Devs but they don't want to listen and answer. When was last time some one from Devs actively participated in discussion? When was last Q&A? Yeah, sure each time Devs appeared, some nasty people appeared as well, but it's internet and such things are unavoidable. It has been said they read players suggestion but it's not enough for am EA project. And them we started advising people to be caution around Starbound. Some people gone bitter because some of their expectation cannot be fulfilled. But as i said (and as i understood, you partially agreed) it ineventable dye to vague original description of Starbound.
No, you want this to be evidence of my "bias". I didn't pin all negative opinion on a group, and already told you what my point was. You're misconstruing information about me to paint me as overly bias while ignoring what was said. Your response here is actually invalid because it's not a response to my point.

Well you accused me of purposely joining different discussion platforms to spread lies and disinformation about Starbound, what else i could say?
I didn't say this. Please reread my responses and respond appropriately. (but don't actually respond, because I'm done talking to you, context at the end)

Uh.. oh? I can hardly interpretate it in any other way.
So you admit to personally attacking me? What are you trying to say here -- this response is a little vague.

I politely advice you to do the same. Acting as Moderator while you are not one, usually makes people hostile. If you have solid evidence that i'm purposely lying or spreading false info report it to moderators. If its only your opinions, please, stop addressing them as facts.
I am not acting as a moderator. I am acting as a concerned member of TCF. And while you and Korin have actually SAID I've made personal attacks, this hasn't actually happened, and anyone can reread my posts as evidence of it. I can not say the same of either of you :dryadsad:. I have already addressed your false info in my responses -- I don't pass my opinions as facts.

I'm sorry to say, but it's misinformed posts and responses that pull things out of context (or downright ignore context) that makes discussing anything positive about Starbound almost impossible. You're only serving to further prove my previous points with each new response. I would love to have an objective discussion with you about Starbound, and even it's development and developers. But a lot of the information you're bringing to the table stems from misconception -- and when corrected, you ignore it. Not to mention, anything I say -- you already don't believe no matter what, and have shown to continuously respond using my quotes out of context and bathed in a negative light. It's because of this, and previous occurrences of harassment -- that I'm choosing to ignore you. I don't know if you're trolling, or simply misinformed -- but you don't get to make personal attacks against me no matter what the facts are, no matter what the opinions are, and no matter where we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay folks, this is important, so listen up.

Over the past four pages of discussion, there have been four warnings by four different moderators; myself, Kelp, Loki, and Charmander. I'm not sure how these four warnings have been ignored or missed at this point, but its going to stop. There are two points I'd like to make:

1. This is a Starbound discussion thread. It seems there are two different types of people who are coming to this thread; those who wish to talk about playing Starbound and those who wish to talk about what they don't like about Starbound. We aren't going to forbid people from having negative opinions about the game; Terraria itself is often criticized here on our own forums, and this is something we allow.

It is the right of posters here to be able to express their opinions about a game. It does not matter if their opinions do not represent the majority, or if these opinions are misinformed . . . it is still their right to share their opinions about the game.

This is a Starbound thread, and if they want to discuss their problems with the game, that is on-topic. They should not be singled out or criticized for having an negative opinion of the game.

In the same vein, people are allowed to LIKE Starbound too. If someone likes a game and you don't, it is not your job to belittle their opinion until they see "the truth". No one has a right to demand that others justify their opinion, nor do you have the right to decide that there is nothing to discuss . . . if people want to discuss the game in a positive light, that is up to them.

So in that regard, long story short, respect each others opinions . . . some people like Starbound, some people don't, and you may never agree. But you DO have to coexist peacefully, and there will be absolutely no more minimizing other people's opinions because if differs from your own.

2. With that said, there is another issue that needs to be addressed; when there is a disagreement or a debate about a subject, debate the points made, not the poster. Let me say this again. DEBATE THE POINTS MADE, NOT THE POSTER. Not clear enough? Let me rephrase; if you are having a disagreement with someone, your next post, should you choose to make it, should be in response to the things they say about the topic . . . at no point should you be belittling the poster, their opinions, or the legitimacy of their debating skills.

This includes being passive aggressive . . . there are to be no more jabs at other people, subtle or otherwise. Respect your fellow posters and their opinions, or you will find yourself removed from the thread.

If it has to be that this thread contains two running discussions, one, a light-hearted discussion of Starbound and its gameplay, and two, a critical assessment of the development of the game and Chucklefish, then so be it. But these two may not stomp all over each other; fans may not demand critics cease sharing their opinions, and critics may not belittle or disrespect fans for liking the game. Both the fans and the critics claim they want to do one thing, and that is to discuss Starbound. The past two pages has been a whole lot of discussing and criticizing each other, and with as many times as we have said to be respectful, this will no longer be ignored.

I have reopened this thread. Now, if you like, discussion of the video game Starbound, either positive or negative, can resume. I would recommend starting from a new direction, and not picking up where things left off.

Remember guys . . . respectful posting is mandatory.
IPOm3bS.gif

:)

Consistency. I'm sorry, please don't report me, just having fun, I have an on-topic point.

Anyway, On Topic: I don't like the game as it is, but it does have potential. I think Tiy just needs a change of... heart.

As in surgical removal or metaphorically?

Consistency. I'm sorry, please don't report me, just having fun, I have an on-topic point.

Anyway, On Topic: I don't like the game as it is, but it does have potential. I think Tiy just needs a change of... heart.

I am consistent. There were 4 warnings in 4 pages.

The past 2 pages were an massive derail.

The two numbers are unrelated.

Starbound is kinda average to me at the moment, it feels too samey(or I guess "Linear").

First I will say that I like both Terraria and Starbound(even if starbound feels average, and like with the MC forums, I avoid starbound foums.).

I like the outpost, and all the decorative stuff you get from dungeons, and I like the ship upgrades, but thats most of it.

What I dislike is the repetitiveness, it seems like you just get another set of armor to do another mission(mainly fighting another boss) just to get another nanoskin... It just feels to linear for a game that about exploring a galaxy, whereas Terraria feels more open world(Starbound right now is like if Redigit forced players to get full gold/platinum armor before going to the corruption/crimson then required full shadow/crimson armor before going to the Jungle, then required Queen Bee killed in order to fight skeletron, but no Terraria does not do that, it lets you go fight the WoF first if you wanted to, though it would be very difficult.).

So if theres somthing I think starbound needs, its to be more open world, that would make my day, I like open world games(Hence why I like Terraria more then Starbound).

But yeah, I am not trying to badmouth Starbound, it has its ups and downs, but then again, so does Terraria, most if not all games have ups and downs to people.
Everyone has their own opinion. :)

Continuing to disrupt the discussion of those who disagree with you by inserting your own criticisms will not be tolerated.
I just realized that I won my copy of starbound by gueguessing the betas release date. Wow.
i really have nothing to complain about.

So you said "I have no idea"?

Well, I gave Starbound another chance. Although I did run into a number of horrible design choices (Having a cast of millions of randomly generated planets and monsters and weapons is kind of wasteful if you're going to put the player on the exact same planet every time they start a new game...) I still did have a bit of fun playing. Then I got to the first mission, made it to the end, died from an unavoidable boss attack, realized I would have to start the entire mission over again... and promptly quit playing.

Well, I gave Starbound another chance. Although I did run into a number of horrible design choices (Having a cast of millions of randomly generated planets and monsters and weapons is kind of wasteful if you're going to put the player on the exact same planet every time they start a new game...) I still did have a bit of fun playing. Then I got to the first mission, made it to the end, died from an unavoidable boss attack, realized I would have to start the entire mission over again... and promptly quit playing.

Yeah if theres one main thing I find annoying about starbound, it is that all characters have the same planet, I usually just give the stuff the new character needs to find a new home planet(via my endgame character).

Also you can block the beams the first boss shoots, just thought I would give a tip incase you go back to it again.

Yeah if theres one main thing I find annoying about starbound, it is that all characters have the same planet, I usually just give the stuff the new character needs to find a new home planet(via my endgame character).

Also you can block the beams the first boss shoots, just thought I would give a tip incase you go back to it again.
oh yeah... shields are a thing. I forgot about those since it's a pain for me to scroll through the hotbar.

Gee thanks Terra! I've been having a little trouble with the erchius crystal. I do like the tone of the mission, but it is repetitive if you keep on dying.

For that fight i used bandages and just tanked the mission. You can find medkits in the crates and they regenerate each time through. Just run through the lasers spamming healing items.

Back
Top Bottom