1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Stardust Armor Upgrade

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by sethill, Feb 20, 2019.

1. |.Terrarian.|

|.Terrarian.| Skeletron

Eh.

Here's my take on what to do, I'm sure plenty of people will hate it though:

-Make Stardust Guardian able to be deployable in mid-air, let it float around up there around 30 blocks from where it was summoned.

-Give it priority to focus on flying ranged-damage enemies because ground enemies will get pulled in the mess anyway.

-Give it new gigantic aggro range that covers approx the size of a fully zoomed out screen so it can aggro flying/ranged enemies, it will also now deal around 565 base summon damage with high-knockback every couple seconds when it claps it's hands together to reinstate the aggro.

-Give it 100HP and have it only take 1 dmg per hit.

-Once health runs out it teleports back behind the play and turns transparent. In 20 seconds it will fully regain health and become solid in color again; able to be deployed again.

- If it is not deployed and stays behind the player, it still does summon damage in a not-as-large radius from the player and gives a new buff that increases summon damage and gives like 10% damage mitigation. I don't know, name it "Guardian Infusion"?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  2. TheDoomSlayer

TheDoomSlayer Terrarian

The Stardust Guardian needs to be a lot more powerful.

3. |.Terrarian.|

|.Terrarian.| Skeletron

Yeahp... just said that 1 post above xD

4. TheDoomSlayer

TheDoomSlayer Terrarian

POOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEERRRRRRRRRR!

5. razorbladetyphoonbest

razorbladetyphoonbest Eye of Cthulhu

From what i know isnt it magic that has high dps and squishyness

6. |.Terrarian.|

|.Terrarian.| Skeletron

As I said before...

Stardust has the least defense and doesn't have a means of healing like the Magic Class can.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2019, Original Post Date: May 8, 2019 ---
    It is true however it is the 2nd squishiest and does high DPS if not the highest though... -COUGH- Prism OP

7. RR

RR Eye of Cthulhu

Eh, still gotta aim and consume mana

8. Watplr

Watplr Terrarian

It would be neat if the Guardian was repurposed to be a turret of sorts.