Mobile Stars falling through the map.

Sicaedus

Terrarian
Hi I've just recently started playing the Mobile version for the last 4 actual days or so. The first ingame night stars dropped and hit the ground like usual. But the next few actual days after that including ingame tonight the stars dropped and kept passing through the ground. They seem to go pretty far because I've been mining in caverns and have had stars fall down past me.

Hi I've just recently started playing the Mobile version for the last 4 actual days or so. The first ingame night stars dropped and hit the ground like usual. But the next few actual days after that including ingame tonight the stars dropped and kept passing through the ground. They seem to go pretty far because I've been mining in caverns and have had stars fall down past me.
Interesting. That’s something I’ve never seen before playing the mobile version. If you ever can time it right to get a screenshot to share it, I’d love to see it.

Interesting. That’s something I’ve never seen before playing the mobile version. If you ever can time it right to get a screenshot to share it, I’d love to see it.
Ill try, now that I've been playing for a bit longer it seems really inconsistent. Some days Ill play the game and they go back to normally hitting the surface and other days Ill play and theyll fall through again. Dunno whats up with that

Back
Top Bottom