Mobile State of Mobile Address

Second time.

Here’s a tip: every time you get/do something rare/important quit the game. That saves your progress.

There’s always that possibility.
Thanks for the saving tip. I will do it in next time
[DOUBLEPOST=1446319616,1446319445][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know about you guys. It's mid night now.

I hope when I wake up tomorrow they will post a release date and make us happy.
:)

Ones the update come out I'm going duke fishron hunting
[DOUBLEPOST=1446324871,1446324771][/DOUBLEPOST]Hahahahahahah also this is me
image.jpg

Ones the update come out I'm going duke fishron hunting
[DOUBLEPOST=1446324871,1446324771][/DOUBLEPOST]Hahahahahahah also this is meView attachment 83234
What a brave soul, showing their face :)
I swear, if i tried, i could probably make you face into anime form, lol

You look so young! Your profile says you're 53, but you look around 40 years younger! What beauty products do you use?

Hello Mobile Terrarians! We are still working diligently to bring mobile up to date with 1.2.4. The content is in and our team (along with Re-Logic) is focused on finding and exterminating bugs. We prefer to delay the update's release while we clean it up vs. a hasty release that is filled with glitches and known issues. You deserve an abundant update, both functional and enjoyable, and we plan to deliver! Long story short, the release will be delayed while we chip away at an extensive bug list. We plan to have the update in your hands in a few weeks, in the meantime, please enjoy a Fishron preview!

Well that was way cooler than I think

What is turtle armor?
How am I going to upgrade it to bettle?
Turtle armor u get by crafting on an mythril/orihalcum anvil with 3 turtle shells and around 50 chlorophyte bars mined from a drax/pickaxe axe. Youll be lucky If you find a decent amount of chlorophyte since it grows so slow in mobile, I just ride hallowed armor until post golem

Turtle armor u get by crafting on an mythril/orihalcum anvil with 3 turtle shells and around 50 chlorophyte bars mined from a drax/pickaxe axe. Youll be lucky If you find a decent amount of chlorophyte since it grows so slow in mobile, I just ride hallowed armor until post golem
not my style. I liked to be as prepped as possible, which is why I dont fight Plantera until I have at least 1 solar eclipse :D

Back
Top Bottom