Mobile State of Mobile Address

Guys I think we should be posting this on a update discussion thread. since the point of this thread is to address informarion about the update not to socalize. (Dont get me wrong I also get a bit carried away)

Guys I think we should be posting this on a update discussion thread. since the point of this thread is to address informarion about the update not to socalize. (Dont get me wrong I also get a bit carried away)
But where talking about the update so no harm done

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-2-4-mobile-discussion-thread.36199/ we need to keep this thread on topic so chat away here I guess :p
NVM I guess its fine as the post below states. But yeah the double posting is quite an issue just edit the message that has a double post

Okay guys, a little double posting is okay, but you really need to calm down with it. @Rotofury, @Unspecifiedlifeform, @Killer K, if the last post is yours, then you are NOT supposed to post again. Use the EDIT button at the bottom of your previous post to add in more comments if you have more to say. No posting twice in a row.

Maybe because we are excited for the upcoming update
Even so nobody knows the release, not even the devs. But he has a point, try not to sound too redundant. Its fine if youre excited, but simply asking the question that has been asked will lead nowhere. Im not trying to rain on the parade, its just that filling up posts in this thread wont really help much. Its fine to discuss different topics though as long as the topic is true to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom