Mobile State of Mobile Address

If ur ever looking for a way to kill dungeon guardian heart arrow will do the trick :cool:
I will try when I have killed the others , I just need to craft the summoning things and slap them together to fight ocram but none of the world's I have made yet are spawning adamantite.... the mechanical bosses should drop pieces of the skull and then all you would need is hollowed bars and the souls from the mechanical bosses and bam ocram farming made to easy??? Maybe.... they should make a zombie horde event :zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie: in a later update, not this one because this one has lots of stuff all ready

Last edited:
Is anyone exited for this weapon?
Tsunami.png

Or Lava.

Once someone came on my world and stole my Titanium Forge. All my Titanium was made into bars so I had to go mining for it. I had barely enough in my world.

My brother certainly is.

Turtle Armor is fine for Golem, just remember to dodge the lasers.

Probably because you’ve already updated to it. It came out on October 1st.

In the rebalancing update (August 21st).

No, they added it much later.

But then it feels really cheesy and it’s SO boring. I did it both ways (Heart Arrows and legitimently.)
I did it with the blackbelt/turtle armour cheese then gravatation potion and then I spent a very long time flattening the surface and filling holes in and the dungeon guardian splattered my character (the first time) now I am taking it easy and waiting a bit

Yep. Me too..
[DOUBLEPOST=1447008377,1447008271][/DOUBLEPOST]Had to kill 10 paladin s to get the hammer. And of course I found more than 20 but they killed me before I kill them. :(
Next in for me is paladin's shield I guess.
TThat's gonna be hard to obtain
[DOUBLEPOST=1447008508][/DOUBLEPOST]Looking for people to tell me there current max armor just quote this

21 days left in this month.
I guess I can wait that too. But no more than that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447008949,1447008786][/DOUBLEPOST]Do anyone know the email of developers? When reporting bugs

Back
Top Bottom