Mobile State of Mobile Address

Yeah, but you don't need to attack an enemy in order to test melee speed with the Dragon Armor
If you at least get a 10℅ boost in melee youll have 22℅ speed bonus in total. Thats if your assuming youre hitting an enemy (which is only if they run into you), but It will only last for a few seconds, then dragon armor has a constant 23℅ speed bonus. Sure beetle can reach 32 and 42% but at prolonged combat, even then the buff wears off in like 10 seconds.

Please don't hate me or warn me about going off topic. I have to ask this.

0.13.0 is out for ios. But does anyone knows when is releasing android?

Take the Clentamminator to a Mushroom biome with green solution.
Can I grow chlorophyte near my base if I created a artificial underground jungle biome?

It doesnt have to be a jungle. Just go to at least the cavern and then make 5x5 blocks of mud with chlorophyte in the middle, also spread the 5x5 blocks by around 40 blocks apart. Easiest way to do this is in the underworld, due to it being all spread out.

I swear. Minecraft is doing a better job releasing updates. 11.0, 12.0, and 13.0 have been released in a rapid succession under half a year. They might hastily release builds, but these are just for the over eager people, testers, ect. Plus the builds often release every day or two, and last about a week and a half, which then the update comes out.

Come to think of it, I'll be lucky if I get to summon the Frost Moon by Christmas...

I swear. Minecraft is doing a better job releasing updates. 11.0, 12.0, and 13.0 have been released in a rapid succession under half a year. They might hastily release builds, but these are just for the over eager people, testers, ect. Plus the builds often release every day or two, and last about a week and a half, which then the update comes out.

Come to think of it, I'll be lucky if I get to summon the Frost Moon by Christmas...
Well MC is significantly smaller and finding bugs is easier not to mention they release small amounts of content.

That's 505/codeglue for ya original release date in q3, November 20 and still no update. i swear if DEC comes and the update's still not released in quitting terraria for good.

Back
Top Bottom