Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you won’t your worlds get backed up god man I’m sick of you pc players thinking you know everything about console like shut up
I’ve played console way longer than I have PC, although I do know that if you want a chance against moon lord you might wanna make a new world to get gear to fight him with.

Here us Xbox players sit, over a month after we were told the update would be "a few days behind". Stop taunting us on Twitter and please just be honest. Is the update even coming out anymore?

Every one have been waiting and being patience ( some are impatience ) but we all have a square deal. Every who has an Xbox one has been waiting for a very long time. If pipe works see this message, can you guys pls finish up fix the bugs and post the update to Microsoft for approval, I am patience but it have been 3 years for the wait. 1 like=respect:cool:

Here us Xbox players sit, over a month after we were told the update would be "a few days behind". Stop taunting us on Twitter and please just be honest. Is the update even coming out anymore?

It has to. If they don't release the update, they will become very unpopular with the community and many Xbox players will quit.

Every one have been waiting and being patience ( some are impatience ) but we all have a square deal. Every who has an Xbox one has been waiting for a very long time. If pipe works see this message, can you guys pls finish up fix the bugs and post the update to Microsoft for approval, I am patience but it have been 3 years for the wait. 1 like=respect:cool:
1 like=respect? This isn’t a YouTube comment section.

To be honest with everyone here, I would be more mad at the makers of the console company's failure to unify the consoles into one unit, the world would be a better place where all your favorite titles can be found on one system. No need for 2 or more of any unless it's a hand held device. And if they quit changing the designs so much with their chipsets and set ups. If we only had to remove one part or replace it with the new model. That would be a true gamers paradise.

So can we get a bloopers real of all the bugs you guys have tried squashing but accidently made new ones in the process? Can we get some funny moments pipeworks has come across?

From unit one message people who didn’t see it here you go

As stated in the main post Pipeworks is working on a crash bug and once that is done they will submit a set of bugfixes for PS4 (the list is included in the main post). They are also working on that same crash bug for Xbox One and once that is done they will submit Xbox One for certification.

They will let us know when both updates are submitted. Until there is news to be shared, there is no news other than they are working on it. From turtle if don’t believe go to page 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom