Steam Halloween Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it. Most of my siblings have it. I have it on PC, Xbox 360 and 3DS. I did the Halloween Event on the 3DS. I even got the magic yarn and over 3 stacks of pumpkins. I can make pumpkin pie. Heck, I could make pumpkin pie pie! That's a giant pie filled with pumpkin pies.

i was waiting for this... a friend of mine have her birthday afeew days ago and i really want to gift her Terraria :joy:

"the THIRD installment of the Terraria series"
Wut?

Terraria,
Terraria otherworld,
Terraria 2.

Terraria 2 still won't happen for quite a while though. Since Redigit wants to work on a different project, before terraria 2.
And in the mean time we have another studio working on Terraria otherworld :3

No, Terraria 2 = Terraria: Otherworld. The wiki is wrong about many things, and this is one of them.

Also does the "25% off" apply to the 3ds version? Now that a friend of mine gave me a 3ds a couple weeks ago, I have been REALLY eyeing this version too. I already have the Steam version, but is the 3ds version good controls/version wise?

This is great news and a great opportunity for more
People to grab Terraria for a cheaper price so hopefully this means the terraria community will increase

Also does the "25% off" apply to the 3ds version? Now that a friend of mine gave me a 3ds a couple weeks ago, I have been REALLY eyeing this version too. I already have the Steam version, but is the 3ds version good controls/version wise?
Steam have done their own sale with terraria the likes of Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo doing a sale is up to them of course they probably have to ask first but steam does sales with terraria every Christmas Halloween Easter random weeks, quite often To be honest. But I know Microsoft hasn't done a sale with terraria and I'm certain Sony hasn't either but as this is a steam sale announcement I doubt it

No, Terraria 2 = Terraria: Otherworld. The wiki is wrong about many things, and this is one of them.

The wiki is incorrect. Otherworld is not Terraria 2, though it is the second game in the franchise - as we have noted since the initial reveal. :)

Steam sales only apply to steam. As @EPICFACE07 noted, big sales like these are mostly up to the platform owners (Sony/MS/Nintendo/etc)

yes, otherworld has berily been spoiled let alone terraria 2
Terraria 2 is a completely different game to Terraria otherworld and as there are "barely anyone spoilers" as people saying why would there be spoilers for Terraria 2 when it's coming out after Terraria otherworld, you would expect Terraria otherworld spoilers more then a game that hasn't be officially announced by the team on this website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom