Other Stop the nerfs pls.

Captain Obvious saves th dey

They keep nerfing / weakening items from 1.3 'cause they couldn't design a proper final boss :(

I am very keen to know what in your mind constitutes as proper when it comes to designing a final boss.

And before you start, not personally being able to defeat the boss can be attributed much more appropriately to lack of skill than it can be to overpoweredness when it has been firmly established by the community that he is not unbeatable. So I will not accept that argument, would you put it forward.

No. Items get nerfed because they throw the balance of the game off. Whenever new content gets introduced there will be things that need adjusting.

Also it's not like the boss is impossible. Such a thing would come up in testing.

That's nice, but it's not just new items that got nerfed. Old ones as well. As in pre-1.3.

I am very keen to know what in your mind constitutes as proper when it comes to designing a final boss.

And before you start, not personally being able to defeat the boss can be attributed much more appropriately to lack of skill than it can be to overpoweredness when it has been firmly established by the community that he is not unbeatable. So I will not accept that argument, would you put it forward.

Not as keen as I am to know how you came to the conclusion that I couldn't defeat the final boss. I defeated him several times by myself, on Expert. Not with skill though, but with cheap tricks, and it was tedious as hell, and it gets more tedious with every nerf.

Please stop nerfing 1.3. The final boss sucks, making it harder just makes it more annoying. Thank you.
lol, if you're on about cheezing hes not being nerfed they're fixing things.

Captain Obvious saves th dey

They keep nerfing / weakening items from 1.3
balancing them after initial release and seeing how the playerbase felt they measured up to the rest of the game. its part of quality assurance stuff...you test and balance before release and then you rebalance after.

Old ones as well. As in pre-1.3.

what they should do is nerf specter and move lifesteal to specific spells instead, then moonbite won't be necessary...fix the root don't slap a bandaid exclusively for the this moonlord chap. ..so please expand the nerfs? :p

[doublepost="pqr.345678987654"][/doublepost]
standing on a spike" near-immortality trick.
true...but sad they didn't make player placed spikes damage enemies so they have an actual function while they were at it

Last edited:
I think you don't. Nerf = weaken.
Making the boss harder slightly via making him have his own damage checks is buffing him not weakening him. Heck I am an advocate for only slightly nerfing moon lord and even I realize that. They aren't weakening anything for the boss

except hes not actually "hard as f*ck" it can be argued hes fairly cakewalky as final bosses go (if timeconsuming) with only minimal preparation... >_> (not through cheezing, even a halfassed platform arena, a couple blocks and a grapplehook can dodge most of his attacks)
Except homings.

Back
Top Bottom