Story of a Paladin

Ouch.

Was it a softcore character?
I don't know if such thing as "softcore" existed back then. Because hint: It's a long time ago.

Yes, have you gone mental oh noble one?
haha

Right...this is where I back away slowly. Then I run hoping the hammer misses.
The hammer
never misses
-_PH

SymbolII.png

<
@ Page #24 @>

How is it so that I know how much time had passed throughout the stretches in which I wasn’t conscious of my own actions, but it takes me so much effort to even realize the accurate passing of one week alone?

I was asleep for an entire 100 lustrums. I can’t believe it. So many things can happen in so much time, yet perhaps so few inside here. I just hope I didn't become an assassin of the innocent, the curious, and the explorers inhabiting the world above our heads, during that time. I killed one, that much I can recall, yet who knows how many more. Oh, my grief. The only comfort I receive for it is knowing that I did not do it under my own will.

I have concealed the carcass of that poor creature, that I killed. There are no words written in ink and paper that can describe my remorse. At least, I have overcame my earlier collapse. Enough to give them the best funeral I could.

They are now the only person in this place that stays dead. It is an accomplishment. My God, I wish they do stay dead. I beg for my victim to not rise, to become one more moan in my ears, and another ghoul that haunts the very corridors of this place, as well as my own conscience, in howls that would empower the guilt of the repentant. /

<@ Previous |@| Next @>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom