Story of a Paladin

SymbolII.png

<
@ Page #25 @>

I shall write more.

I am still remaining in the bottommost sections of the structure. The screams of the living dead still come from above to haunt my stay, accompanying my torment. Not much has changed, in general terms.

I don't seem to have aged any more. Yet again, I am not much of a part of Life’s rules anymore.

I have called this place many things through my writings, and my years; prison, dungeon, asylum, a damned place, fall into darkness, imprisonment, mingling of chaos and ebony, confinement. I don’t think I have called it “a sentence worse than death” yet. The floor I am currently writing in turned into my home, bed, and haven. It’s ridiculous how clean and tidied it has been made in contrast to everything else, by countless weeks having been spent with desperately no task to execute but to make it look alright; or as pleasant as it can be under just a few magic candles. No corpse will enter here and ruin what most closely reminds me of my nation. Up to now, I am surviving.

I can see how the passing of time has affected the integrity of this ward in a demi-millenium. It’s grimier, rustier, darker, its walls slightly less blue, its floor somewhat more soiled, its haunting faintly stronger, and its inhabitants’ bodies more damaged: I don’t know what occurred here while I was not aware, but the walking cadavers’ bones are showing more. Their flesh was torn apart even further in a manner that no adjectives can properly describe. Noteworthy is their apparent lethargy this time around; I approve. They always got in my nerves.

I wrote to tell how much I miss my home, in my land, inside the walls of my city. That was such a soothe life. I don’t believe I can have some kind of trade for it.

Another entry now ends. /

<@ Previous |@| Next @>

Last edited:
very strange how you'd come up with a story for your character.

also, who else thought of aqua in the realm of darkness when they first read this?

I'd like to know everyone's opinion on the story's current course. Is there anything you'd like to see, or not see?

And the Terraria paladin.
DungeonPaladin.gif
I'd like to see the paladin somehow discover his name, and eventually kill himself and some point.

Edit: I really want to see more pages that have been teared apart.

It is implied that he bares the name Samrux, right? He never actually knows what his real life name was? Right? Or did I miss something?
Symbol.png

<
@ Page #4 @>

...If you, reader, are now safe on the overworld, then we might proceed. I haven't even told you who I am. I am glad I can still remember. I'll introduce.

My name is Samrux. This is my log.

<@ Previous |@| Next @>

I took a portion of the thing.

Back
Top Bottom