StyreRai - Collection of Creations

StyreRai

Moon Lord
A collection of builds I've created since I began learning how to build decently when the Journey's End update came for PC. Due to my tendency to build large stuff, updating this forum will take long times from 6 months maximum more or less. Ill have the images in spoilers to prevent clutter. Some images are large but you can open the image in a new tab to see the full detail, its high res. I hope you enjoy...

Starting with the most recent and winner of the screenshot category:

The Polis of Atlantis
( September 2020 - June 2021, Total - 358.12 hours ) - I was fascinated by Greek Mythology during this time and decided to create the temple in the middle from the trailer of the game Titan Quest at first. Then built other stuff, and more stuff then this.
XX5l9ZM.jpg

Not yet done with this yet. Planning to create the underneath and the sea part of the full Polis. Until then, you can see the entire thing alongside some early designs of the buildings and various custom props I used here.

A Rogue Idol and Grom the Paunch
( December 2020 ) - A fun experimental build to try out making stones connected to each other and a Warhammer themed one.

Capture 2020-09-05 15_38_50.png
Tree Fountain
( November 2020 ) - A quick small build with some inspiration taken from the game Inmost on the TBC server during the amassing of trees.
hy6yxudoa6z51.png
A Gas station
( November 2020 ) - Another quick small experimental build trying to create a gas pump design.
bcxdywpq1sg51.png
Amethyst Sea - Port
( August 2020 ) - Built during a playthrough with friends. The Amethyst Sea was just playing around with the new stuff on Journey's End such as the moss.

104x096jrig51.png
Amethyst Sea - A crawling Summoner's Tower
( August 2020 ) - This was supposed to be only a lighthouse at its base concept but then magic.

xge3rmmqq4g51.png
The market town of Port-Al
( June 2020 - July 2020, Total - 202:19 hours ) - Exactly a 1 month build directly after the Wormhole to a new World build. Decided it wasn't enough thus made this. Here is the link for it with the mods used at the time of creation but it is extremely outdated to their counterparts today. Not sure if it would still work today.

Capture 2020-07-17 13_12_19.png
Wormhole to a new World
( June 2020 ) - The build that jumpstarted it all and the build to finish a modded playthrough with a bunch of friends.

c40273uu62451.png

Thats most of the stuff that I am proud of.
Here are other and earlier builds that I have made.
mb06suy7h8751.png
qcpobmoagn351.png
wchfn1beug351.png
fdmdge1387351.png
a3uwf0gjg8351.png
xj9n4o9j32351.png

And that is all. I have some other stuff such as gifs, wip process, and future builds if you want to see more on my Reddit account where I mainly post my stuff.
<3Thank You all for the support and have a good one. Ill be off again for another few months to hibernate before starting again. Until then, Abueno Adios.

Last edited:
First of all - Welcome to the forums! What can I say - awesome builds and excellent design :) I have seen your constructs on other media and always have been impressed by the scale and architecture. Don't worry about the timescale, every proper builder knows how much effort is involved in something of this magnitude, especially when you have to redo (several times) some parts to achieve the desired effect. Good luck and may you find success in all of your future endeavors 👍

First of all - Welcome to the forums! What can I say - awesome builds and excellent design :) I have seen your constructs on other media and always have been impressed by the scale and architecture. Don't worry about the timescale, every proper builder knows how much effort is involved in something of this magnitude, especially when you have to redo (several times) some parts to achieve the desired effect. Good luck and may you find success in all of your future endeavors 👍
Thank You very much! We met at Reddit, and now we meet here. I have seen yours aswell in other media and in TBC. Yeah xD multiple structures and props in PoA had multiple reiterations and full do overs. Pain but fun pain.

Back
Top Bottom