• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Subworld Library

Nakano15

Terrarian
I was going to make use of It on my companions mod, but the Mod.Call calls aren't working correctly.
Beside I don't really have ideas of how I could script in worlds that never changes, so maybe It's better if I change the method, anyways...

Tyndareus

Terrarian
I'm waiting for it to possibly switch to be a server based map. If at all, theres potentially quite a bit of codecave/il write up that needs to be done

John Snail

Terrarian
I was going to make use of It on my companions mod, but the Mod.Call calls aren't working correctly.
Beside I don't really have ideas of how I could script in worlds that never changes, so maybe It's better if I change the method, anyways...
There's an example in the repository and a page on the wiki, have you checked those out?

I'm waiting for it to possibly switch to be a server based map. If at all, theres potentially quite a bit of codecave/il write up that needs to be done
I and another person who's been trying to figure out how to go about multiple servers have been stuck for months; I'm beginning to think it's not worth it.

Tyndareus

Terrarian
Difficult enough to suggest anything without knowing what you have to work with.
I'm guessing a blocker has been having a "sub server" which you could try to just create multiple main servers and have a server travel made.
Not sure how well the code is going to allow that, I'm guessing not a lot.

Nakano15

Terrarian
There's an example in the repository and a page on the wiki, have you checked those out?

I and another person who's been trying to figure out how to go about multiple servers have been stuck for months; I'm beginning to think it's not worth it.
I tried checking again and still doesn't works.
Trying to Register the subworld still fails.

Top Bottom