[Suggestion] Conversation ''fix''

Night

Plantera
Every time I/you open up a conversation you start from the first page.
It would be cool if it would just direct you to where you left of, to the newest message.

Is there any way this could work?

I know it's just a minor effort to click the page but I find it kind of annoying sometimes.

As noted, any PM with an active alert will take you to the "last read" point. If you have no active alert, it starts at the beginning. Threads are the same way.

I highly doubt that can be adjusted - but I'll look. I would only support it as a toggled user option.

It definitely would be great to have this as I do tend to browse the forums on my iPad a lot, connection lag and small buttons seem enthusiastic to interfere with what I'm trying to concentrate on.

It definitely would be great to have this as I do tend to browse the forums on my iPad a lot, connection lag and small buttons seem enthusiastic to interfere with what I'm trying to concentrate on.
This doesn't really happen for me, though maybe I just have a good connection. But, small buttons really can be frustrating to tap...

I support this idea. The only time it would not be useful is if you want to go back to the first page, and I rarely want to do that.

Back
Top Bottom