Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I agree with polarstars the charge shot of the bow is a bit under powered and inconvenient because u have to slow down and the knock back of the shot isn't a compensation for letting the enemies get near and instead u can run and shoot and deal around the same damage. I know it's required at the start to light the brazier but maybe a different attack would help more than a charged one. I was thinking maybe like a hellwing bow effect because the single shot I have been having problems in hitting bats and the like, the longer charge more arrows but they could be rather inaccurate shots to even it out.

Hey, I wonder if the alpha download is released. I really want to try it! It looks like an extremely good modded custom map (thing), and is Definitely worth my time! Please contact me in this chat as soon as possible! I am really into this, thanks!

So I was trying to install the mod on my mac, and it crashed. I deleted the files for the mod and tried to play vanilla Terraria, but it kept crashing! I deleted every single file for the game and reinstalled, but the icon bounced a few times before staying there and not opening a single window. I also tried to verify the game cache on steam, no dice.
Have you had any luck now? If not can you join our Discord channel for more support.

Awesome! This will help alot! :D (not to be that guy, but in the change log I think it should be west of the crimson pit, not east)
[doublepost=1476567492,1476567437][/doublepost]another point, I tried joining the discord link but it did not work
You're right! I fixed the changelog now >__>
Which link did you try to use? Can you paste it here and let me know where you got it from. I'll try to update the post if it's still not working.

It would be very kind if you could add a Info on which version the Mod works
I'm not sure I understand the question. The current version of the mod works right now.

Is there any news on when the new update is coming I want to know when to start again
No news, content updates take weeks for us to implement as we do this in our free time. Just keep an eye on the TCF post, Twitter, or Discord for any news. :)

Have you had any luck now? If not can you join our Discord channel for more support.

You're right! I fixed the changelog now >__>
Which link did you try to use? Can you paste it here and let me know where you got it from. I'll try to update the post if it's still not working.

I'm not sure I understand the question. The current version of the mod works right now.

No news, content updates take weeks for us to implement as we do this in our free time. Just keep an eye on the TCF post, Twitter, or Discord for any news. :)
https://discordapp.com/channels/188002048740950016/188002048740950016 the recent post you made that had the changelog had this link and it did not work for me

Sorry, Flippi but I was just asking for a download link. As for myself I am in windows (10). Is it only available for mac? I hope it is also for windows. Also, I don't really like discord for no particular reason, I just don't. If you insist for me to check, I will, I only desire for the download link, thanks!

Sorry, Flippi but I was just asking for a download link. As for myself I am in windows (10). Is it only available for mac? I hope it is also for windows. Also, I don't really like discord for no particular reason, I just don't. If you insist for me to check, I will, I only desire for the download link, thanks!
Here's the link to the windows installer: http://adf.ly/1eiDI1
For more info go to this thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/download-and-installation-instructions.13418/

Hi everyone!
I have bug in pyramid - no shortcuts activated (see pictures). Can I fix it somehow? Version 1.12.3a

P.S. The game also doesn't allow to make screenshots.

Attachments

• Pyramid shortcut bug 2.jpg
    Pyramid shortcut bug 2.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Pyramid shortcut bug 1.jpg
    Pyramid shortcut bug 1.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 171
Flippi, can NPCs move into your homes in the main instance world? (the big portal in the center of the mining town)
[doublepost=1476643108,1476642707][/doublepost]Also, where do you get meteorite?

So i discovered that the .wld files in the STW worlds folder didnt copy over to the destination file and that is why my game kept crashing
Yeah but its very confusing if you know all the outdated Mods for Terraria or other games and want to know if the Mod works or does not ( for example me ) ^^

Hi everyone!
I have bug in pyramid - no shortcuts activated (see pictures). Can I fix it somehow? Version 1.12.3a

P.S. The game also doesn't allow to make screenshots.
It seems like after you created your cloud in a bottle you didn't take the shortcut to the top right of the golden ark (where you got your bottle). Can you also tell me what you're quset log says?

Flippi, can NPCs move into your homes in the main instance world? (the big portal in the center of the mining town)
[doublepost=1476643108,1476642707][/doublepost]Also, where do you get meteorite?
NPC do not move into your home. There currently is no place to obtain meteorite.

Is it from meteorite goblins teleporters?
These goblins do not exist. :p

Is there a meteor biome?
Nope!

Yeah but its very confusing if you know all the outdated Mods for Terraria or other games and want to know if the Mod works or does not ( for example me ) ^^
The mod does work, thousands are playing it. Do you need help getting it running?

Flippi, when I created cloud in the bottle I used the very shortcut-passage in the top right corner of the room... The only thing I find strange is the fact that game allowed to pick several bottles from golden chest (it was version 1.12.1a when I reached the chest). When I updated to 1.12.3a and tried to pick more quest bottles from the chest the game said something about magic force preventing me from taking any more bottles.
Here is what said in my quest log.

Attachments

• Temple of Ra_Quest log.jpg
    Temple of Ra_Quest log.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 163
Flippi, when I created cloud in the bottle I used the very shortcut-passage in the top right corner of the room... The only thing I find strange is the fact that game allowed to pick several bottles from golden chest (it was version 1.12.1a when I reached the chest). When I updated to 1.12.3a and tried to pick more quest bottles from the chest the game said something about magic force preventing me from taking any more bottles.
Here is what said in my quest log.
The quest log has not updated from when you pick the bottle from the chest for some reason... I recommend you trash your bottles and then pick up another bottle from the chest. Once your quest log updates stating that you got a bottle from the chest you should move on.

I'm curious how you got into this situation. If you find the time just explain things a bit more to me.

Ok, I'm really upset now. I managed to reach the last room on the top of inside of pyramid without using shortcuts... and I can't open the chest and teleport to cloud! It's unfair.
Flippy, I didn't notice any suspicious things while proceeding to chest with bottle at the first time. As I said that was 1.12.1a and all shortcuts appeared properly after I passed certain sections (e.g. falling boulders area before snaking bridge). When I reached the chest I took several bottles, created several cloud-in-bottles, jumped to top right platform and entered the shortcut. I walked through dark tunnel to the left shortcut and appeared in the beginning of the level. Beams under the shortcuts weren't activated. I checked video walkthrough and understood that something goes wrong...
[doublepost=1476657280,1476656823][/doublepost]Flippy, thanks for advice! I followed your tip, trashed all bottles from inventory, picked one from the chest again and now all works fine!

Attachments

• Temple of Ra_final room.jpg
    Temple of Ra_final room.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 183
Back
Top Bottom