Member-Run Contest SUWEEKA CLAUS V.3.0

Aww, I should've known I wouldn't win.
Anyway, 'gratz to the winrars and runner-ups.
If you are missing any important limbs (I.E. Arm, leg, wing, head, etc.) then talk to me in twenty four hours, as that's generally how long the digestive process will take.

I used to suck on batteries and stare at the sun for extended periods of time as a kid.
There's a lot my dragon body can handle.
Well, I used to suck on batteries too, but I still haven't absorbed the ability to keep on going and going and going and...

*rocks manically in the corner, mumbling to self.*

Last edited:
Well, I didn't win YET ANOTHER rng-based contest........
No i'm not mad, why would you think that?
I̲͇ͥ̽͘ ̨̮̟̺̙͇̟͙͑̇ͥ̿̚Ẇ̆́͌͐̿̌҉͉̰̭̤͔͙Į͚̬͙͈̥̫́ͫ̔ͅL̆̐ͩ̿͒̍̌͏̬̗͍͙̹͇̻L̜̑͌̏͗̏̚ ̼͚ͬ̃̓̽̇̃ͦR̥̣͎̝̙̜ͪͩ́̎I̋ͯͣ̆ͦ̓̚P͇̊̄̈́͑͆́ ̖̥̭̲͖͂̂̂͡T̖͎̖̀̒͜H̍̊̋̄͂͟Ḙ̖̩̱́ͅ ̡͍͊ͤF̛̝̠ͣ̂̏̌ͣ͋̾Ľ̗͍̕E̹̰̹̻̭̟̝̽S͌̽̂H̑̏̅͊҉͎͇̰ ̗͔̝̩̗͙͚̒Ḟ̺͔̈́͌͛̽͞R͓̤̦̽̔́ͨ͆͌̓Ọ̝̞ͨͨ̿̾͆̓̀̚M̟̅̈́̉͘ ̰̥A̱̟̞͚͒͛ͩL̹͚͈̫̼̤̅L̲̤̗̠̻ͨ̅ͤ ̺̹ͩ̈́͡A̸͉͍͍̾̐̑̓Ṟ͔̥̖͍̐͐̌͑ͩŎ͚͕ͨ͑̿̎͌Ụ̱̝̤ͨ͒ͫ̓͛N̮̗̱ͫḌ̭̖̮̩̭ͭͥ͂̃͆ ̠͙͖̟̦̬͞ͅM͍̱̟̠͙̜̥̀̓̿͒ͪ̂Ė̮̪̆ͫ,̤̞̞͈̺̺ͧ̚͠ ̱͔̖̞͇͇̤͂̂͂ͩ͒G̞Ň̼͖̝ͯ̑ͧ͂A͙̼͖̱ͣ̃̑̍́ͪ͊W͌͂͑ͤ̔ͬ ̯̹͔̻̰̗̓ͦ̚̕O̝N̜̣̲̞̭͍̟̂̿͂ͩ ̲̫̾ͦͦ͛T͖͈̬̦ͯ͞H̩̹͓̣͡E̺͐͘Į̏͊̽̑̔R͍̭̱͔͕̝̭ ̯͚̙̹͍͕B̋̓̃̑ͧ̊̀O̹ͩ͆͐ͮ͆̈́̀N̶ͮ͊͂ͦ̃̒E̸̪ͪ͋̔̎ͦ͋S͕̮͉͛͊́ ̘͙̮̬̝̦͋͑ͬ̉ͤ͑͝U͉̯̳͇̟͊ͨͬ͟N͚̭̩͂Ţ͖͍̱͓̄͆IL̼̯͓̦̖̮ͪ ̬͖̭̜ͣ͢T̳̜̍̓̊̒̉ͩH͓̱̖̩̪͉̯͌̃̆̒̀̚̚E͕͔̭̋̂Y̹̗͍͓̻̥͍̑͟ ͉͖͓͎̞̺̯ͧ͋͂͟B͈͓͍̜͓̋ͩͤ̃̀͌Ȑ͍͓͍ͭ̿͊͑̏̈E͓̯͎̥͔̯̮̐̀̏̅ͪA̢̤͆K̃̚,͔͚̖̭̩̞̃͋ͪ̌̇̉ͅ ̫̹̘͡F̡̻̖̘̝̩́̎Ḛ̩̘̤̥̞̅ͪ͛A̷͕̫̱̘͌̒̈́̃S̬̞͍̥͆ͭͥͬ̂̃ͭT͉̪̖͕ͦ̽͊̔ͨ̊ ̦͟U̶̯̲̮̙ͧ̾ͮP̗̙̙̗̾̍̍͠Oͬ͐ͥͬͩ͒ͦNͯ̈́ͯ͐̂ ̍̇ͣͦ̿̒T̗̝̹͗̾ͩ̉̃HͥE̹͈̓̒ͧ̄ͫI̶̗̟͓̳͕̠͑̐ͪ̈ͬ̒R̐̇ ̤̗̼͓̮͎̈̿ͨ̒̾̈R͇̠̣̘̕E̸̮͎̘ͬ̍ͣͦͭM͚̫̣͚̹͓͔͑͂̓̀A̫͎͖̼͍̥ͥ́ͅI͍͈̙̻̟̼ͮͦ͆̄ͤN̥̘͈̥͈̙̘͂͂͒̂ͨ̌ͨ̕Ș̞̔ͭ́̂ͩ̕,͍̙ ͚̬̟̎́̐ͪͧD̵̳̭̳̯̏̿R̛̜̲͓Ỉ̴̌N̘̣̲͙̽̇̏̀Ḵ͎̩̍͂̊ͭ̅ͅ ̶ͣ̇̽̑̊T̗̙̜̦̭ͦ͑ͫ͒͢H̯̹͇̮̙̒ͥͨͬ̇E͎̠̻̙͒ͩI͇̯̼͕̰̅ͬ͒̃̈́R̬̫͓̭̬͇̜ͥ͗ F͖̟̪̦̥͙ͮ̌̾̊́L̖͋ͫ̀͋̉O̻͔̬ͩͯẆ̞̺̺̟̝͈̹͟I̶̜̦̙ͥͩ͒N̆̑̍̀G͔̺͔̤̰͋̆͐ ̪̉B̵͔̩̍̊ͬ̓̓L̶͉͒ͫ̾͊́ͤ͗O̘̟͓̣ͣO͇̥͎̦̼̻ͫͥ̀̿Dͤ̍҉̙̘͕̗,̴ͨ ͆̋͆̍ͤ͟A̲̭̣̓ͩͫ͌̋̆Ṅ̲͔͓̅͟ͅD̼͕̓ͯͪ̇̃ͭͯ ̭͌ͤ͆̏͗̑B̠͖̩͈̭̊͘Â̱̦̭̖̆T͍̦̟͍ͨ͛̄H̳͖̖ͨ͑͒͆̑̓͊E̢̺̲̫͈̝̔͗̀ ͈̭̱̼͗̆̒̇̊̀I͍͂̌͗̄͌́N͖͓͔̙͆̔ͨͭͯ ͚̺̰̤̳̳̓ͅT̴͕̱̦͓̩̰ͨH̜̘̖͙̿ͩ̓ͤĚ͈̯̼͛̉̎̑ ̿͊͗̒ͮ̋͋҉̦̫̼̘͖͓ͅG͔̮̯̜͔̒̑O͖̬͠R͖ͦ̉́ͩͥ̚Ê̡͍̗͖͙̦̎̈ͨ ͑Ṵ̩̥̮̣̓͆̄̈́̀N͖ͥ͊̄͡T͍̋I̳̱̥̳̦ͭ̍ͥL͙̙̦̣ͨͭ̑ͪ̓͠ ̨̙ͬ͋̉ͅṮ̜͉͈͖̥͗ͩ͘H͍̯̤̟̤̥̞̓̑̀͂͌̌̒E̥̯̞̲̮̐̒ͣͣ̌ͅ ̢̦̈́B̂̾ͥ̑̓ͅL̢̗͍͊̍̏E̟̲̬͕͎̥͓̾̐̅̍ͭ̚N̳͓̥͙D̘̟͚́̇E͉͇̘͕̖̅̊R̂ͥͤ̍ ̚A͖̲͗̔C͙͐̔̓Ț͉̀ͨͩ̊͠I̧̬͐ͦͥV͎͖̯̺͙̺͗̀͌͗̑͋͜Ą̩ͬ̐̐̈́͋T͉͋Ė̗͕̬͆̓͠S̯̪̺̗̱̃,̩̟͍͙̱̙̣̔ͥͬ ̋͛̒̓͐͘I̩̙͕̰̻̘͈Ṉ̥̲̙ ̩̫̫̞̲͔̊ͮ̓͗̃͞W̍͂̒ͣ̈́̐͏̤Hͥ̿̔̍I̝̲̲͎̗͇͒͛̿̓̓̈͘C͂H̺͕̍ ̗̣͇ͬͨ̋ͩ͌W̯̭̫͑ͫ̈ͬͭH̖̭̟̐͛ͦ̿̒̔̀Ē̝̖̻ͤ̓ͧN̸̬̭̥̪͈͚͆̏ ̛̮͕͚̗͖̩̜͊̓̀̈́I̷͇̻͔͓ͦ ̲̥͈͎͚̻̭̿͢Ẁ̶̓ͥ̉I̳̗̼ͭͫͤ̿͌̎͒L̙͓̻͍͔̱̺ͫ̒̏ͦ̾͝L̛̺̦̞̯̪͙̱̅̈͐̍̑ͦͩ ͉̼̙̏̍͆́ͅÂC͕̼̩̟̗̓ͫC̞̖͔͍̎ͭE̩͉͔͇̟̱͆ͫ̽͞P̲͈̪̠̻ͯ͒ͮ͌̀ͥ͠T̞̞̘͢ ̥̰͉̲̳ͦ̓ͮ̀M̹̹͇͇̈̉Y̟͖̮̌ ̛ͦ͑̏D̑̉̚҉E̗̩̠̩̫̦ͤ̕Ą̯̺̫T̫̳̟̰͚̩̈́ͤ̌̾̌͛ͩḤ̝͔̰̜̜̭ ̔ͯ̋̽Ỷ̳̐ͮ͊̇E̬͖͖̽̓͊͜T͔̼̰̮̗̀̑ͩ͗ͅ ̠͉̮̝̤̞U̻̞Ș̨͓͋̉ͯͣE̙̼͉ͯ̍͋ ͖̗̯͙͙M͚̪̹͎͙͡Y̥̪̐̂̇̒̕ ͉͈̹̦̰͊ͯ̑̒͊͋ͅR̶̋̇̅E̸͖̪͚͗ͪͫ̏̆ͥM͖͔̱̳̞̪͓ͪ̋̓͐̍́A̧̺Í̠̫͖̣ͩ̈͂̾ͦN̢̙̘̤̳̘I̤̐̐ͩN̪̜̳̪̓̿G̸͓̟̬͈ ̶̣̗̩̹̜͔̙̅̃̓F̗͉̻̤̖͕̄͒̋Ũ̼͐͆̆̊͋ͧR̎ͤ̓Y̧̗̤͔̥̐͊͒ͧ͒ ̴̯͎͙̺͕̳Ṱ̪͗̇̀̃͊Ö̳̻́̄͌͟ ̼̹̳̣Ṭ̭̊̄͋ͩ͒̈̚Ȧ̼̳̰̥̖ͩͦ̀ͤͫ͛Ȋ̬͍̔̃̌ͥN̺̽ͭ̅ͥ̂̏̓T̙͔̯̗̦͋͛ͫ ͗͆͊̇̚T͈̔͂̎̀H̷̳̠͖̃E͈̰̦̤͛̕ ̖̂ͭW̢̼̼̹̽͐͂ͫͯ̆̏Į̗̙͕͈͉͔̇̒ͨ̈N͙̩͚͔̩͉ͅN̤̪̠͙̓̀ͭ̄͟E̮͚͉̟̫͐͌̓ͮ̈́̆͡R̡̖̫̂'̰̈̓ͫ̈́̄̽̕Ș̠̟͈̐̊ ̺̪͔̫̗̫̫̾͋̌Ạ͂ͮͮ͆̍́͌R̺̟̘͋͌̏T͋̎ͣ͠ ̢̬̪͖̾W̥̟̭ͫ͐̓ͭͪͦͮ͡I͓̺͍̮͇̐ͪ̆̿ͣ͒̈́ͅT̮̳͚̠͌ͭ͌͘H̹͍̱͔̲͓͂̐͌͠ ̙̫ͫͬ̓̔A͈̲͖͙͂͂̂L͒͒̄̋̾͛L̳͕̗̩̬̮̜ ̯̟͓̜̗̥̥ͮ̇̆ͯM̧̯͍̘̳͍͗͒͗Ȳ̟͓̙ͣ̀̓ͮ̈́̕ ͉̍̾͂̑̍ͭĤ̲͕̰͎̝̺ͮ̿͑ͣͩ͠A͕̲̳͍̻͚͋́ͪ̃T̨̿ͨ̇̐ͨ̂́R̘͔̼̥̭̦̆̏ͅË͔̫̬̠͇̣͌͂ͭ͘ͅD̨̳͎ͤͪͭ̍͊ͪ̑

I WILL RIP THE FLESH FROM ALL AROUND ME, GNAW ON THEIR BONES UNTIL THEY BREAK, FEAST UPON THEIR REMAINS, DRINK THEIR FLOWING BLOOD, AND BATHE IN THE GORE UNTIL THE BLENDER ACTIVATES, IN WHICH WHEN I WILL ACCEPT MY DEATH YET USE MY REMAINING FURY TO TAINT THE WINNER'S ART WITH ALL MY HATRED.

Why? It will be at 4 in the morning. This is not fair.

Congrats to the survivors:
10 @PyroPsycho
15 @Wyverntamer
16 @Wisp
17 @It's a me!
25 @Youfad
35 @DerpoTheMagnificent
41 @~Shiro~
72 @ThatOneRobloxHater
73 @DestroyerArcher

You may now bathe in the blood of the slain. Congrats also on your newly acquired cannibalistic diets!

PM me your request details, pls[/QUOTE]
Ah well. At least I'll be back to try my luck next year (Or whenever you do events like this again. One of the best raffles Ive had in years. ^_^

Congrats to the winners.

(i think i've lost my hand somewhere)

Suweeka alse mentioned more raffles in the future, so i'm looking forward it

Back
Top Bottom