• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Suweekarts

Suweeka

The One and Oni
Do keep an eye out, I'll oftentimes open requests for a day or two during breaks.

Also damnit, Loki I just figured a thing that could be helpful to implement in the art section regarding requests. If only I thought about it back then ;-;

If not already implemented [which I totally would have tested], perhaps the option to allow the OP to notify thread watchers that they have changed their thread settings.
This way, people who are otherwise unaware but have the thread watched will know if they open requests/closed requests/put requests on hold/etc.

Suweeka

The One and Oni
I actually asked to clarify that and just completely remove the word 'Request' on 'Request Status' so it would be less confusing back before the forums went live. I guess it didn't go through.

Charmander27

Staff member
Yeah, there seemed to be some confusion for that suggestion, I pushed once for it, but it wasn't at the top of the to-do list.
Regardless, you could just put "No Requests" in the OP and be safe.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Also damnit, Loki I just figured a thing that could be helpful to implement in the art section regarding requests. If only I thought about it back then ;-;

If not already implemented [which I totally would have tested], perhaps the option to allow the OP to notify thread watchers that they have changed their thread settings.
Let me play around in the lab and see what I can do, Oni. No promises. ;)

How are the custom art toggles working for everyone?

Reactions: Ali
Top Bottom