• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Switch Switch World not loading

CherrySoda

Terrarian
Whew Sweet My World Isn’t Gonna Be Gone Forever

Made A 2nd World And Got Some Good Items And Now I Can Put Em In My Main World :naughty:

Aylabean

Terrarian
I just started playing my terraria game 2 weeks ago and every time I die or leave the game, half if what I've built or collected disappears. I can barely start the game I bought bc it won't save my progress!

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just started playing my terraria game 2 weeks ago and every time I die or leave the game, half if what I've built or collected disappears. I can barely start the game I bought bc it won't save my progress!
Make sure you’ve got auto-save on and that when you close the game you are going back to the main menu and letting it save.

I know I'm late but this glitch is still happening even without a dummy or item frame in the world.
I've lost a world I've put 58 hours into and I haven't been able to play it for a week so far, and I'm still not able to get in.
I can't even create a new world. My other worlds are also broken.
All the tutorials to fix it are for PC or another console besides Switch, which is what I play on so there is no way to fix it but if anyone does know one please respond.

Top Bottom