Tales From the Post War

Anyone have any character ideas they could share with me? I want to have some spares for when my current characters die.

It’s a pretty big thing to me that a character’s starting weapon doesn’t outshine stuff later on.
Technically I was asking the other players, and it isn't particularly about weapons themselves, but the characters in general.

I ask because, my character went through with very little resistance(then again, my character was pretty simple, all things considered), and every character app I've seen(since I applied) has had quite extensive scrutiny(Like Test Subject, it was actually starting to get absurd).

Of course, depending on their answers, and how their characters function, I'm relatively open-minded on the topic.

Technically I was asking the other players, and it isn't particularly about weapons themselves, but the characters in general.

I ask because, my character went through with very little resistance(then again, my character was pretty simple, all things considered), and every character app I've seen(since I applied) has had quite extensive scrutiny(Like Test Subject, it was actually starting to get absurd).

Of course, depending on their answers, and how their characters function, I'm relatively open-minded on the topic.

It is usually a little hectic, but it has never been like this before.

I have basically done what you've asked me to do, but sticking with the 3 bullet theme. Apologies if it does 5 damage more than the original suggestion.

Geoff // @dyer5lollipop
Just a normal guy who is fighting for peace among the factions.
Male
Brotherhood of tinkerers
HP: 350/350
Most Proficient Weapon Type: Rifle
Least Proficient Weapon Type: Energy
C-chips: 120
Base ATK: 40
Items:
  • Assault rifle - Geoff's trusty AR with iron sights. Deals 10 damage per hit, can shoot up to 3 times per turn.
  • Attachable Silencer - Reduces the amount of bullets firable per turn by 1, makes AR silent
  • Attachable Scope - Increases accuracy to each shot, and increases damage per hit by 5. Reduces the number of bullets firable per turn by 1.
  • Bulletproof armor: well-worn armor. DT 10
Ability: Basic Attack

Abilities:
  • (Attacks are in items area)
  • Dash: Geoff does a slide, tripping people in his path and going far in a short amount of time
  • Second wind: 3 turn recharge: Geoff reheals up to 60 HP
  • Disarm: In a close range scenario, Geoff is able to rid his opponent of their weapon.
Passives:
  • Tools at the ready: Geoff has the tools for the job in many situations, having a pack full of scrap metal and tools.

Booting up systems…………systems ready, scanning area…… area scanned deleting hostiles…… hostilies deleted.

************************************************************************breaths************************************************************************

'Mr. Burns' re-adjusts his flame resistant suit, the time it is taking for a response is starting to mildly agitate him.

I feel like something should be happening, but nothing is...

Back
Top Bottom