Tales From the Post War

Just to remove the need to go back to the previous page.
A: roaming the wasteland
B: tavern
C: job

C: and I meant to be the driver or guy in the front next to the driver.
Listen, you don’t get to choose how everything starts for your character. The only merc there was tappaja’s. Even the fact that I’m giving you any choice in starting location is more than I gave anyone else, so stop trying to make your character part of the Mass Raider group, especially due to how your character is a merc, and the group isn’t going to hire a merc to DRIVE. Now, plain and simple, A B OR C? Nothing more, nothing less. If you even mention being part of that out of nowhere, you will be stripped of choice in this matter. Now, this all may come as harsh, but I promised to update the game today and YOU’RE the one holding the update back. Also, I would like to quote myself:
just pick A, B. or C
I just asked you, both times to just pick A, B, OR C. No specifics, just leave it to the game master. Now please, for the love of whatever god cast this universe’s world into nuclear annihilation, just CHOSE ONE without telling the game master what to do.

Hopefully this satisfies!

Geoff // @dyer5lollipop
Just a normal guy who is fighting for peace among the factions.
Male
Brotherhood of tinkerers
HP: 350/350
Most Proficient Weapon Type: Rifle
Least Proficient Weapon Type: Energy
C-chips: 120
Base ATK: 40
Items:
  • Assault rifle - Geoff's trusty AR with iron sights. Deals 25 damage per hit, can shoot up to 3 times per turn. Cannot pierce armor, making it deal half damage if not aimed well and hits an armored spot on the opponent.
  • Attachable Silencer - Reduces the amount of bullets firable per turn by 1, makes AR silent
  • Attachable Scope - Increases accuracy to each shot, making "Cannot pierce armor" ineffective. Reduces the amount of bullets firable per turn by 1.
  • Bulletproof armor: well-worn armor. DT 10
Ability: Basic Attack

Abilities:
  • (Accidentally put attacks in items area)
  • Dash: Geoff does a slide, tripping people in his path and going far in a short amount of time
  • Second wind: 3 turn recharge: Geoff reheals up to 60 HP
  • Disarm: In a close range scenario, Geoff is able to rid his opponent of their weapon.
Passives:
  • Tools at the ready: Geoff has the tools for the job in many situations, having a pack full of scrap metal and tools.

Assault rifle - Geoff's trusty AR with iron sights. Deals 25 damage per hit, can shoot up to 3 times per turn. Cannot pierce armor, making it deal half damage if not aimed well and hits an armored spot on the opponent.
A. I meant something like a burst of 5 bullets that fires three bursts per turn.

B. I will update later today.

A. I meant something like a burst of 5 bullets that fires three bursts per turn.

Quick question to figure out the number of rounds per turn Geoff's gun can fire: How long is a turn in a battle scenario? I ask this because Geoff's gun is based on a semi-auto AR-15 and a gun of that model is able to fire 2 rounds per second with a decent trigger finger. I figure turns are more than a second, I just don't know how long. In D&D 5e every round is 6 seconds and every complete action and movement is about 2.

Last edited:
Would you mind answering a short survey?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...JgwawCBFfbGFdUoXP0Kohabw/viewform?usp=sf_link

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 100/200 C-Chips-100 (Rad Poisoning (4), tied up)

and

@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP 130/300 C-Chips- 0 (Crippled legs!)

And

@tappaja100- Fred "the gunner": C-Chips- 150 HP 275/275

And

Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150

Jane Aisi: HP 100/100

Jack: HP 100/100

John: HP 100/100

Wolfgang then starts singing loudly. Everyone is in pain. Wolfgang is destroying his hearing.

Jack: "OH GOD SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!”

John: “WHYYYYY”

Jane then slaps Wolfgang in the face.

Jane: “Try that again and it will be a kick. After that, a bullet. If that’s something you survive, we’ll leave you to the coyotes.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Madder- Rami/Christian: HP 320/320 C-Chips- 30

Story controlled- Greg: HP 100/100

Greg: "Is it really so hard to accept the fact that I may be lonely and in need of a friend? I even gave you a gun. Having a evil plan would be suicide at this point. Anyhow, like I said, I have a whole collection of games we can play. From candyland to cards to gurps to fallout, I have things to fight boredom."

@Matthus- Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300 C-Chips- 100

You start trying to break down the door again despite the fact that you’ve already tried that and it’s just making your hands hurt. Then the sniper comes in through a sliding door in the back and shoots you with a tranq. They are visibly shaking as if hit by one themselves, however they look good as new.

@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450 C-Chips- 75

STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

“What the hell just happened out there?!? I’m sleeping and then all of a sudden- BOOM! A tower’s gone! At this point, two are gone!”

@Matthus-Handy Manny: HP 250/250 C-Chips- 327

VS

"Ditched" Nomad: HP 50/200 (Scared of getting out of their hole!)

Grabby Nomad: HP 100/150 (Stunned!)

Surprised Nomad: HP 100/200

They all through a total of 127 C-Chips at you and one throughs a metal pipe on the ground. Seems they were just simple scavengers. And then one jumps up and in the tank carrying a heavy stick with angry tears in their eyes.

@Mr. Fury-Mr. Burns: HP 200/200 C-Chips- 100

In you find a couple of people at stands yelling about different jobs, trying to catch your attention.

“I have a cult clearing job over here! They sacrificed a my neighbor’s kid to their god, a child of atom posing !”

“A couple of children of atom made a raider group and are tearing up the place!”

“Some doctor has been stealing organs!”

You see an animal rights table.

“A bunch of coyotes are being trained tortured by a mad man!”

You also see less obvious ones in the corners, one says

“How would you like help stop the billionaire who’s been dropping the weapons into the wasteland?”

While the other says

“I have reason to believe that there is a man in the wasteland you possesses a nuclear bomb and wants to use it to further destabilize what’s left of society.”

-Test Subject 17245 (TS172) HP 350/350 C-Chips-150

You are sitting along the road, waiting. The radioactive storm doesn’t bother you, so you’re completely fine. You’re just waiting for a Mass Raider truck to come by, supposed to have the the guy you’ve been paid the protect in it. Some doctor, killed the enemy of some raider boss that is using this to repay the debt.

Last edited:
Wolfgang smirks like an :red:, and starts singing Micheal Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" (stomping his feet on the "dun"s while also shouting them). "YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY!! *DUN DUN* YOU'VE HIT BY!! *DUN* A SMOOZH CRIMINAL!!!".

-------------

I assume Akihiro cant do anything while tranquilized, so IDK what to put here.

------------

Manny stops the tank, but remains careful. He waits until the raiders are a decent ways away before he gets out for the loot. If the guy on top of the tank tries anything, Manny has his shotgun ready.

'Mr. Burns' heads over to the man offering the job on the Doctor who is stealing organs.

Given your rather vague summary, I could guess 2 types of jobs that could come from you, a bounty, or a retrieval job... Before you give any more details though, could I ask who you represent?

((inb4 it isn't a doctor stealing internal organs(aka Wolfgang) but rather those glorified 'church pianos', even though that would be pretty ridiculous.))

*puts on radioactive by Imagine Dragons*
I start robotically humming to it
(Blue is OOC white is IC, also thank you for setting me up how I wanted, and sorry for causing you so much trouble I didn’t mean to:()

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom