Humorous TCF Screenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect.png

When I saw it, I felt compelled to screencap it.

Not my follow list. Can not remember whose it was but I saw this and took the screenshot.

Actually, a lot of Minecraft players like Terraria, and vice versa.
To say he's a traitor is like saying a Chinese man is a disgrace because he likes Fortune Cookies.

I'm very aware of that.
i played Minecraft a few years back, i'm not being serious.

tfw someone takes something i said serious, when almost everything i say isn't serious.

I'm sorry to say, but the rules against profanity in images have been broken 3 times in the last 20 days, and 2 times in the last 20 hours.

I don't know how we could have been any more clear. The rules were mandatory in bright red, bold text, at the top of every page. People even got ANNOYED because they were so blatantly visible. These rules made it abundantly clear that not only would breaking them not be tolerated, but it would result in the closure of this thread and warning points for the individual breaking them. And yet . . . people continue to break time. Two times in the past 20 hours.

When I reopened the thread with the mandatory rules, that WAS the final chance, and still I let the rules be broken 4 or 5 times, thinking "just one more time". And I was shown that I was wrong that this thread was capable of adhering to these restrictions.

This thread has been a source of recurring trouble since its inception, and when I decided to close it the first time, I was swayed to not do so due to the passionate pleas of people who seemed dedicated to changing. But it comes a time when a thread becomes more trouble than its worth; if it takes constant moderator intervention to keep the thread from going off course, then its time to close. To those people who kept the rules at the top of every page, and followed them to a T . . . I am sorry that your efforts were in vain, and that I am closing this thread you enjoy. Others could simply not follow the rules, and I'm not going to let this thread continue to be a source of rule violations.

The staff understand that you all enjoy this topic, and that its not fair for so much dedication (such as posting the rules constantly) to go under just because a few people are not following the rules. We are currently discussing a way to re-create this topic with a restructure to it. This might take a few days but we will let you guys know when everything is set so hang tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom