Humorous TCF Screenies

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthmorf

Treederator
Staff member
Moderator Edit:
This thread was closed as a result of recurring rule-breaking behavior which occurred as the result of posting images from this website. In January, it was nearly closed before, but it was decided to put it on a very strict probation, with one of its rules being the mandatory reposting of a list of required rules at the top of every page in bright red, bold letters. The rules indicated that breaking them would result in the closure of the thread.

Despite the intense visibility of these rules, they were not followed. They were broken time and time again, and after one day in which they were broken twice in less than a day, I decided that the concept of the thread was too inclined to result in rule breaking.

I'd like to thank those who DID follow the rules, and especially those who went out of their way to repost the rules at the top of every page. You tried very hard to keep this thread afloat, but it may be that no matter how big the rules are, some people still won't read and follow them. Thanks for trying though.

Secondary Edit: This thread has been remade, with staff permission, here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tcf-screenies-reborn.19666/

Ok, now I know some of you have funny screenshots you've taken on the forums. (I'm looking at YOU @Chadwick ). Simply post them below! Remember, any rude things agains forum rules bust be censored, and don't post things that might offend other people.

Capture.PNG

the length of that name....

alerts.PNG

totally not edited using gimp...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow I just came across this thread how weird
I have used to have a bunch in my signature, so I just chose my favourite ones from those:
A thread which was doomed to be locked from the moment it was created:
Xuz62me.png

I'm surprised i took them about 3 days to realize that this thread wouldn't do much good. I believe Nike Leon even posted there a few times before it was locked.
Meanwhile, on Cenx' profile:
QbeJSFY.png

And W1K is going to school again:
umRbNi9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom