Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

hello everyone. why does this error occur? tmod and tedit latest version . when editing the world in tedit (unlocking chests), the world in the game does not load and you have to use a threaded copy.
tedit doesn't support tmod at all?

Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:
hello everyone. why does this error occur? tmod and tedit latest version . when editing the world in tedit (unlocking chests), the world in the game does not load and you have to use a threaded copy.
tedit doesn't support tmod at all?

View attachment 390149
The error tells you that modded worlds aren't supported; I imagine if you continue to load it, any modded tiles and items will be removed which is why it tells you to create a backup.

Hey, the operation bar of my software is unresponsive, and the window for selecting files cannot pop up

Attachments

• 微信图片_20221210175025.png
    微信图片_20221210175025.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 49
might be a necro-post, but I'm on windows 11 and TEdit WILL NOT OPEN. The process does not even show up in task manager.

You might need to right click the .exe file the shortcut points to and either "Unlock" or "Allow" the file to run. It's just MS locking down stuff even tighter. Most exe's won't run unless you unlock/allow it.

The error tells you that modded worlds aren't supported; I imagine if you continue to load it, any modded tiles and items will be removed which is why it tells you to create a backup.
considering how terraria handle items textures etc modifying modded world won't remove objects items tiles etc. either nothing happens either script states etc. stocked in the world file will be removed or what i believe would happen all id would be shifted based on what mod took what id lightly altering damaging corrupting etc. the world

Back
Top Bottom