Tenthy's Creations

Well, very simple, there are halfblocks on each side and a bucket of water in the middle, but because of a bug they are not seen on screenshots.

Last edited:
Also Tenthy, if you want to be thorough, you could empty the chests in your schematics (and this is not to nitpick at all!) I ended up emptying the chests and carving some of your works into smaller pieces to place around my world.

I love your style with small rooms, well decorated, and the secret access with wiring (like the mushroom base)! You're very talented.

Thank you, folks!
I've updated some builds in OP -
1. Remade the top room in main mushroom tower and made a barber shop for the Stylist in the left one. Marbly, as you can see.
2. Now Pelagiad is a bit larger and it's in forest now, not in tundra.
3. Fixed the screenshot with the Temple of the Sun, as actuators at the bottom weren't shown.
4. The granite mansion is now situated in an actual granite cavern.

In TEdit chematics is not all the buildings that are present in the first post ):
I've added Tardis, the Hell Palace, the granite mansion and marble temple. I wouldn't like to post my WIPs and Rapture, as I plan to finish the first ones and upgrade the second. I will add the Walrus to the archive if you want, but it's a simple build.
jj200275 said:
Can you release download links for them?
Look at the bottom of the OP, there is a link to the archive with TEdit schematics. If you don't use it, I think I can post my world with most of these builds.
Joshington said:
Also Tenthy, if you want to be thorough, you could empty the chests in your schematics (and this is not to nitpick at all!)
Well, I'm too lazy to do that. :D Let's say, I have nothing to hide. Except for my bear with balalaika, but he's too angry without his monocycle.
I'm glad you find those pieces useful. ^^

I love the mushroom base, the structural aesthetics is amazing! I might "borrow" your design for my personal/creative base.
BTW, how did you manage to upload your screenshot at such good quality?

Thank you!
BTW, how did you manage to upload your screenshot at such good quality?
I've uploaded them to imgur, when the images were uploaded I take the second link they present ("direct link" or something, don't really remember the exact name), and post it here. That's all. Or have you meant something else?

I'm just gonna borrow some of your designs for wall placement...diagonal stripes for that piping background is so much more interesting than the vertical I was gonna go with.

Also I love both of your Doctor Who builds; if you say the Citadel isn't done, I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Thank you both very much!
if you say the Citadel isn't done, I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Actually, I don't really know how I should fill the Citadel. I have a couple of ideas, will try them out as soon as I can return to the game.

Back
Top Bottom