Sprites Terra Cannon

Companion Cube

Retinazer
I'm going to cut to the chase. Sword guns are cool, and it is interesting. So I present to you, the terra cannon!
Sword_cannon.png

This unholy creation would be crafted with a terra blade, illegal gun parts, and an broken hero sword. I understand that the zenith exists, but having a sooner option, or even a class option, is nice, and gives the terra blade more realistic purpose, other than op sword the brrr.

Last edited:
Why not use the Broken Hero Sword instead of the Terra Blade itself?
Because having to sacrifice your sword doesn't look good and moreover everything in the game that starts with 'Terra' in the name is built with this drop.

Everything that starts with the WORD "Terra" (Terra Blade & Terra Toilet) is crafted with the broken hero sword
Exactly one of those two items are relevant. The other is a literal joke. Terraspark is far more relevant than said joke and would have the word "Terra" at the start if it's material the Frostspark boots had the first word in two. This is ridiculous and changes nothing. I could say that the Terrarian is a Terra Weapon because it's green and starts with Terra.

Back
Top Bottom