Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i assume this works with thorium, the recent version, which adds new biomes that are generated?
It works with every mod. It loads mods from tModLoader folder. But if you have mods, you gotta enable the "Save in tModLoader folder" in Debug. "Save world after each step" option will be helpful too, if something is gonna crash.

Last edited:
Update Released:

v0.3.7
  • Vastly improved settings saver.
    • Save/load multiple settings
    • Width and Height are now saved.
  • Fixed trees all being 5 tiles high
  • Updated codebase to tModloader 0.8.3.5 and Terraria 1.3.3.3
Make sure to try the World Gen Previewer mod for an extra exciting time.

So slight issue, If you set the world to maximum width while still being at 1200 depth then the surface level is in space...

I tried out the save world after each step option but now I've got 99 world files clogging up my world folder, how can I mass delete them?

I'm using this purely for the increased memory allocation. With the default, Terraria will crash 2-3% into World Generation with all the mods I have enabled. Once again, you've saved me!

I just had an idea!

Maybe if the world generating takes longer than a certain time over a particular step, TerraCustom could alert you that there might be something wrong.

Don't know if it is appropriate, but I think it would be nice to alert me, rather than leaving me hanging.

I'm having an issue with the terrain's elevation at the spawn point being far too low, often with the top of the cavern layer being visible from the spawn point.

What settings should I use to prevent this? Because the default terrain settings seem to be causing this problem.

I somehow made a world, where it's mostly flat, just the beaches are very high. No idea what have I done. Also it crashed

Getting stuck on this screen.

1gIGM17.jpg

Chest count at 622, Corruption/Crinsom Biome amount at 15% (2 for each), World Size at 16800x3600.

why Do I get this error?

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.MakeDungeon(Int32 x, Int32 y, GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c__DisplayClass250_0.<generateWorld>b__28(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Back
Top Bottom