Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Just to clarify: The latter two options do indeed generate both Crimson and Corruption structures. (Including ore, altars and Orbs/Hearts.) But your world will still intrinsically be a Crimson world or a Corruption world. That's a Terraria engine limitation and not something TerraCustom can overcome.

Corruption with Crimson Caverns means your world is a Corruption world. Upon entering hardmode, the stripes will be Corruption + Hallow. The Angler will give Corruption quests, the Dryad sells Corrupt Seeds, and so on.
Similarly, Crimson with Corruption Caverns means your world is a Crimson world. Upon entering hardmode, the stripes will be Crimson + Hallow. The Angler will give Crimson quests, the Dryad sells Crimson Seeds, and so on.

Thanks for clarify it didnt even know myself what the details on it exactly but something like this i was guessing

Would it be possible to add no forest,desert to the challenge options? also eventually something like a biome slider would be nice.

Excellent to hear. I was worried this thread might have died, but I guess October was only 2 months ago.
No chance of this thread dying anytime soon.
The creator/maintainer of TerraCustom 1.3+ is jopojelly, whose most recent comment you might see at the top of this page. ;)

Yes, it works with 1.3.4, you just can't make use of the World Seeds feature until jopojelly updates to 1.3.4.
what is world seed?
edit:dumb me..i know what is..i thinked what some new item in terraria that wasn't generated with this terracustom version xD

Alright,

TerraCustom v0.3.9 released
  • updated to tModLoader v0.9.0.2 and Terraria v1.3.4.4
  • Bartender
  • Preliminary world seed
I want some feedback on world seeds.
  1. Should they be saved in the saveable settings?
  2. Should the option only appear if you've enabled Experimental features?
  3. Should they appear after naming the world, or just another main menu item?
Also, anything you've wanted and I mentioned it being possible, let me know so I remember.

Alright,

• Bartender
  • Preliminary world seed
Also, anything you've wanted and I mentioned it being possible, let me know so I remember.

1. Yes (Probably asking or having a checkbox if seed should be saved or not)
2. Yes
3. After naming the world (my Opinion)

Alright,

• Bartender
  • Preliminary world seed

Question 1: Yes, definitely.
Question 2: Yes.
Question 3: After naming the world. It just seems to flow better.

I have some suggestions.

1) Additional button to overwrite saved settings and I think the word "this" is unnessesary and can be scrapped in order to save space.
|Enable List/Load List| |Overwrite List| |Delete List|

2) The ability to set the number of generated pyramids. Maybe generate pyramids outside of the sand biome.

3) Additional slider for a Chests option. Dungeon Chests. So we can have bigger Dungeons in Large worlds but with less chests, due to the chest limit,

I keep getting this error when i try to make world, how to fix?

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c__DisplayClass254_0.<generateWorld>b__20(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

I keep getting this error when i try to make world, how to fix?

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c__DisplayClass254_0.<generateWorld>b__20(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
interesting. Any mods? settings?

interesting. Any mods? settings?
ok i found out the problem, it was because i was trying to make a world larger then large because when i changed it to large (4800, 2400) it worked perfectly fine :( though i really wanted an extra large world but its cool
these are the mods i had (image attached)

Attachments

• mods n :red:.PNG
    mods n :red:.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 235
Got an out of memory error during world generation around 75% before the world actually starts building. Tried a world larger than normal using the large worlds mod.
upload_2016-12-16_22-26-50.png

Got an out of memory error during world generation around 75% before the world actually starts building. Tried a world larger than normal using the large worlds mod.
I got that several times, reduce the hight of the map, it will drastically reduce the load on RAM. I couldn't create maximum map 16800x4800, but I successfully created 16800x3600. Also try restarting the applicaiton because after a couple of generations it eats away a lot of RAM.

Last edited:
Hi,
TerraCustom stops creating the map when it reaches the corruption chams, on a crimson world, it works great if i just set it crimson only :\
any idea on how to solve it?

edit: had 50% crimson, 25% corruption = 2 crimson 1 corruption, and force different sides was on, altho avoiding jungle was off

Back
Top Bottom