Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Let me reword that.
Is there any way custom world generation can be automated.
For context, we have CTF server that generates a new map at the end of each game, and we are wanting to use custom world generation to make the map more interesting.
I get it. Um, I'm pretty sure no work has been done into making it work on the command line. It shouldn't be an issue implementing in a future release, but I don't much time recently. If you make an issue on the github, that would help remind me next time I have time to work on it, but it won't be that soon unfortunately, sorry.

I get it. Um, I'm pretty sure no work has been done into making it work on the command line. It shouldn't be an issue implementing in a future release, but I don't much time recently. If you make an issue on the github, that would help remind me next time I have time to work on it, but it won't be that soon unfortunately, sorry.
Could you edit the parameters of world gen on the actual server itself? You know the option to create a new world when you boot up a server.

Small bug report: When going through backgrounds, any option that isn't random is listed as the highest number for that option, no matter what background was actually chosen, i can still choose different background but the number doesn't change.

Btw, Love the work you've put in. I use this to generate all my maps and its great having such a huge amount of control over world gen, even for Tmodloader.

The user ( Creeper da Snek ) referred me to this mod, and I am so glad he/she did. :D
It started off because I wanted to have Crimson and Corrupted together on one map.
It lets me make a map the way I want to. I enjoy this mod so much, thank you for creating it :D

Would it be possible in the future to set multiple dungeon "spawn locations"?, since currently only the last generated dungeon will be recognized as a dungeon, like having two Old Man npcs and two Lunar Cultists spawning in different dungeons for example.

Would it be possible in the future to set multiple dungeon "spawn locations"?, since currently only the last generated dungeon will be recognized as a dungeon, like having two Old Man npcs and two Lunar Cultists spawning in different dungeons for example.
No, the .wld file only saves 1 location

Howdy bro who is the difference in terracustom vs a virgin world of terraria (obviously without modification
of ores corruption ect) :rslime:

Howdy bro whos is the difference in terracustom vs a virgin world of terraria (obviously without modification
of ores corruption ect) :rslime:
If you don't change any settings, the world should be the same. If you change settings, those changes are the difference. The 1st post shows plenty of examples.

just got this error..... is it because im using a 64 bit version of tmod loader ?

Attachments

• Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 563
I failed to use mod to create a map. Can you please solve this problem for me? It can not generate the terrain of mod.The edition I use is
C:\Users\73199\AppData\Local\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png
1.3.5.2 and tml edition is 0.10.15. My mods is Calamity and Thorium。

Just got an error first time loading:
Ionic.Zip.ZipException: Cannot read that as a ZipFile ---> Ionic.Zip.BadReadException: Bad signature (0x21726152) at position 0x00000000
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadHeader(ZipEntry ze, Encoding defaultEncoding)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadEntry(ZipContainer zc, Boolean first)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance_Orig(ZipFile zf)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(ZipFile zf)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(Stream zipStream, TextWriter statusMessageWriter, Encoding encoding, EventHandler`1 readProgress)
at Terraria.TexturePackSupport.FindTexturePacks()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Just got an error first time loading:
Ionic.Zip.ZipException: Cannot read that as a ZipFile ---> Ionic.Zip.BadReadException: Bad signature (0x21726152) at position 0x00000000
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadHeader(ZipEntry ze, Encoding defaultEncoding)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadEntry(ZipContainer zc, Boolean first)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance_Orig(ZipFile zf)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(Stream zipStream, TextWriter statusMessageWriter, Encoding encoding, EventHandler`1 readProgress)
at Terraria.TexturePackSupport.FindTexturePacks()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
It's complaining about a texture pack, probably just temporarily move them somewhere else for using TerraCustom.

So I tried to set my terrain variance to be relatively low, so that I'm doing less climbing and falling on the surface, and I happened to get beaches that were significantly higher than the rest of the map. I'm talking sheer cliffs straight up and down more than 20 blocks. I deleted the world without ever playing it and just made a fresh one with default terrain variance and it generated pretty normally. Is this a common issue with low terrain variance or did it just bug out the one time?

Back
Top Bottom