Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, and that reminds me, when floaty gross start spawning, apparently paladins start spawning, I was so close to making a ankh charm, ive encountered three, one of the three dropped vitamins I was so excited, and guess what happened? It crashed!(eyes turn black) I was so close! Why did it have to crash right there!? I was so angry! I mean it crashes at the most worst of times! What the heck!? WHY!? WHY ME!?

Thanks, and that reminds me, when floaty gross start spawning, apparently paladins start spawning, I was so close to making a ankh charm, ive encountered three, one of the three dropped vitamins I was so excited, and guess what happened? It crashed!(eyes turn black) I was so close! Why did it have to crash right there!? I was so angry! I mean it crashes at the most worst of times! What the heck!? WHY!? WHY ME!?
How do you get them to spawn???

(Eyes turn back to normal) You just gotta be in crimson/corruption for a long time and they should start spawning, and when they start spawning apparently paladins start spawning and that reminds me I got a paldins hammer to and it was godly and it crashed.......-_-:sigh: huh my luck

(Eyes turn back to normal) You just gotta be in crimson/corruption for a long time and they should start spawning, and when they start spawning apparently paladins start spawning and that reminds me I got a paldins hammer to and it was godly and it crashed.......-_-:sigh: huh my luck
So let me get this straight: To get the paladins to spawn, I actually have to get the other rare enemies (Floaty Gross and Corrupters) to spawn FIRST??

Man, I finally realized that there are a bunch of Kindles lying around I could use for this farming bull:red: (ergo, why my name is Genious :sigh: ) and I've apparently been doing it wrong the whole time!?!?!

Yes, but are you required to get the Corruption/Crimson enemies to spawn first is what I'm asking. I can actually have two other Kindles hanging out while I go dungeon-delving, but I've done that for the past 2 hours or so and got nothing but Lepus (who never spawned in any of my games alone, but I found its egg out of nowhere from a slime with multiplayer) and more souls than I could possibly need.

Thanks! I have a younger brother as well as several friends I can convince to head onto my world to buff the spawn Rates!

hy guys :) i have found a "glitch" with mechanical bosses(ocram , skeletron prime and the twins) :) then ... you fight 10+ times with one skull/eye in 2 nights :)

i have 600+ platinium coins and i wait for last piece of the dragon armour :)

Last edited:
hy guys :) i have found a "glitch" with mechanical bosses(ocram , skeletron prime and the twins) :) then ... you fight 10+ times with one skull/eye in 2 nights :)

i have 600+ platinium coins and i wait for last piece of the dragon armour :)
What is this glitch exactly? Is,it,the one where you use your item then quickly put it in your inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom