Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up , if anyone is experiencing the failed to fetch download url message or endless spinning thorn chakram, Do Not Update, the update does not fix these bugs. It only changes your icon

Try shutting down your mobile device and then turning it back on, I had the same problem and did that exact way and all of them were back

I know how to find out..................LOKI OR ANY OTHER MODERATER! PLEASE TELL US WHEN THE BEG FIXES ARE OUT! THIS MAY SOUND LIKE IM DEMANDING BUT IM REALLY NOT! IM JUST ASKING IN A REALLY LOUD VOICE!.................and if they hear my prayer im hoping one of the moderators respond. Now if you excuse me, ill be doing my daily buisness of doing nothing! (Sits outside window waiting for the bug fix)

I know how to find out..................LOKI OR ANY OTHER MODERATER! PLEASE TELL US WHEN THE BEG FIXES ARE OUT! THIS MAY SOUND LIKE IM DEMANDING BUT IM REALLY NOT! IM JUST ASKING IN A REALLY LOUD VOICE!.................and if they hear my prayer im hoping one of the moderators respond. Now if you excuse me, ill be doing my daily buisness of doing nothing! (Sits outside window waiting for the bug fix)

Moderators don't actually know when patches are released because they are not part of any of the development teams. Loki probably doesn't know either because he works for Re-Logic, not 505 Games.

Kay, idk I mean ive only been here for a year ive only been here for a year, I dont necessarily memorize who with who, but thanks for the knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom