Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, does anyone have any idea what the actual criteria is for finding Rainbow Pieces? I was under the impression that they drop for the entire month, but is it only for St. Patrick's Day? I've gone back and forth on my skybridge for days and found nothing.

So, does anyone have any idea what the actual criteria is for finding Rainbow Pieces? I was under the impression that they drop for the entire month, but is it only for St. Patrick's Day? I've gone back and forth on my skybridge for days and found nothing.
I want to know this too, if anyone has any ideas on it. Or if its bugged.

Completely off-topic If anyone has terraria working on their smartphine or tablet, I highly reccomend buying a mogo pro power controller. Many people ask if it works and trust me it does. This controller is for android only but their are some moga controllers for iOS as well. Before the great terraria bug crash of January 13 2015 I got used to playing terraria with my controller and it makes the experience better. I bought mines at best buy for $85 which seems steep especially because of the lack of game support but you can use this controller with emulators. That being said if you want to make your experience more enjoyable, I qreccomend buying this controller which also charges your phone while playing.

Looks like it's bugged. I set my clock ahead before the last couple of updates just to get the rainbow pieces, and it worked then.

Ah. Well, while working on my piranha grinder, I realized that you can place different colored wires on the same block. I'm not going to try it, though, because if it doesn't work, I don't want to have to rewire it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425817280][/DOUBLEPOST]So, got a light cutlass. The deeps are to much for meh.
Woah woah woah
You can use different colours of wire in mobile? I know they exist (Lihzahrd temple), but where do you get the wrenches?
if i set my clock with 1 year ago ... than i get the corruptors ? :)
No, they're talking about activating an event built into the game, as opposed to negating an update

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom