Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

You can find the sharpening station in any underground house, as far as I know. I'm pretty sure I found mine in the underground desert.

The Sharpening Station can be found in cabins in the Jungle. I don't know if they appear in chests or not; mine was just sitting there, like the Extractinators in the Underground Desert.

Spelunker Potion is great to find Strange Plants!

You can finally do Kamehameha Waves in Terraria!
jlmtsSI.png

:D

Do the Bee's knees do anything different with different arrows? I'm going to build a target dummy soon to find out but it seems to be no mention of it on the wiki page.

Found something peculiar.
In underworld, there was a golden rabbit. Sure how it spawned since I had Taxy Guy with me.

Bubbles, sold by the Party Girl, are blocks that are solid for liquids but not for players.

Edit: I just noticed that the Fire Gauntlet was buffed to 10% melee damage and speed from 9%.

Last edited:
ELQ2i6M.png

It's ridiculous how many things there are around here - AND I have no room in inventory!
Also, pictures come out really dark.

Can someone confirm that you must kill the rider and mount simultaneously to get a Drakomire Rider banner?

I'm not convinced it's even possible to obtain the banner on Expert, since you can't get the banner itself (for placement in order to weaken them) without killing 50 in the first place, and with maximum buffs and min-maxed damage accessories, no endgame weapon I have tried has ever killed both simultaneously: Meowmere, Terrarian, Star Wrath, SDMG, Phantasm, not even Last Prism, which is what I was most expecting to work.

I guess I'll have to create a Normal world and progress to the lunar events in order to get it? That just seems silly.

All I ever get from my tally counter when killing Drakomire riders is "kill count unavailable". Playing a softcore character in single mode on a regular world. There seems to be a bug there as well as for Crawltipedes for which my tally counter always gives "0" for kill count...
Edit: Anyone else has seen this "bug"?

Last edited:
I tried for hours to get a simultaneous kill on Drakomire Riders, and noticed that no matter what I did, the rider hops off before both can be simultaneously killed, even with a full-blast, min-maxed damage Last Prism going directly through both of them.

For now I'm going to assume it's a bug or unaddressed issue and report it that way. I just wanted to confirm that it was a bug or technical issue rather than something I'd been doing wrong.

A banner (or at least the graphics for one) does exist for Drakomire Riders, at least according to the official Wiki, and if it's not listed as unobtainable then it should certainly be obtainable in some way.

I tried for hours to get a simultaneous kill on Drakomire Riders, and noticed that no matter what I did, the rider hops off before both can be simultaneously killed, even with a full-blast, min-maxed damage Last Prism going directly through both of them.

For now I'm going to assume it's a bug or unaddressed issue and report it that way. I just wanted to confirm that it was a bug or technical issue rather than something I'd been doing wrong.

A banner (or at least the graphics for one) does exist for Drakomire Riders, at least according to the official Wiki, and if it's not listed as unobtainable then it should certainly be obtainable in some way.
You could go there yourself, and list it as possibly unobtainable. This is clearly a bug; remember that the wiki is written by the community, and some details such as these are sometimes unseen for some time. The page was most probably created by extracting the image from the game files and assuming more than a couple things from other similar items, so of course we could have not realized that it couldn't be obtained until now perhaps.

I-I'm just trying to contribute something.

Back
Top Bottom