Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch release before the mobile!? That’s freakin’ amazing!! Will it only be available for download or will it be sold in stores as a cartridge as well?

Im still confused, is the 1.3.x update's new content only the new ui and some extra customisation (manipulating where npc can spawn and live in)?

Im still confused, is the 1.3.x update's new content only the new ui and some extra customisation (manipulating where npc can spawn and live in)?

This thread is a status update on 1.3's progress on mobile and switch, and shows off what the new UI might look like.

As for the 1.3 update on mobile in general, it will come with the same features as console's 1.3 update. (Equivalent to PC 1.3.0.7 I think)

This thread is a status update on 1.3's progress on mobile and switch, and shows off what the new UI might look like.

As for the 1.3 update on mobile in general, it will come with the same features as console's 1.3 update. (Equivalent to PC 1.3.0.7 I think)
Ahh thanks

This looks very cool.
But do you think there will be something like this for the 3ds.
I'm just wondering,but I really hope that there will be.

This looks very cool.
But do you think there will be something like this for the 3ds.
I'm just wondering,but I really hope that there will be.
There won't be any further updates for the 3Ds. That platform is already stretched to its capacity to run Terraria.

plz explain the process of releasing the mobile update will it be in app store or will it be an internal update and will it be out by the middle of September

But, will there be faster purchasing speeds? That was my main complaint as a ranger player in terraria. I have to sit at the arms dealer for 20 minutes to get enough ammo for the next month.

plz explain the process of releasing the mobile update will it be in app store or will it be an internal update and will it be out by the middle of September
This has been mentioned quite a lot, no estimated date will be released as people may get disappointed for no reason when the estimated date even isn't true.

Does anyone know when mobile is estimated to come out? I heard the deadline for the update is going to be in august, but im starting to have doubts.

Does anyone know when mobile is estimated to come out? I heard the deadline for the update is going to be in august, but im starting to have doubts.
There is no deadline and there are no estimates at this time. Wherever you heard that was not an official source.

When Pipeworks/Re-Logic feel comfortable giving an estimate for a mobile release, they will give it at that time.

Glad to see that they finally can work on it. Good luck to them, on our side we'll try to stay as patient as possible.

EDIT : they should make the binoculars working.

Glad to see that they finally can work on it. Good luck to them, on our side we'll try to stay as patient as possible.

EDIT : they should make the binoculars working.
The last official word I saw was that they have a small team that has started work on Switch and Mobile, but the developers main focus and the majority of it's people are working on fixing the PS4/XB1 versions still.

I really hope 3DS will get updated soon. And I still hope to see console exclusive Content coming to PC.
They already confirmed that 3ds won't get the update. And I don't think that console esclusive content will be added into the pic edition

I really hope 3DS will get updated soon. And I still hope to see console exclusive Content coming to PC.
3DS is not physically able to handle the extra content, it can not happen. There's the possibility that the console exclusives might return, but that is probably a long ways down the line.

Is this why there's been zero news about console's multitude of problems? Do we have to wait for this to be released before we get our fix? Will mobile users then have to go through the same thing while you fix our issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom