Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if your characters picture in the selection menu is gltched reset your Xbox trust me nearly had an epileptic fit my character and house was having a rave

I got the update, now I need someone to contact me for help. The screen is cut off and I can't figure out how to fix it. What do I do without having to adjust the entire Xbox? It's happening with both of our Xbox accounts and I can't figure out how to fix it.

I'm starting 1.3 now I'm using my old character by I gotta create a new world to make the most out of 1.3 (ಥ﹏ಥ) love they new interfaces so far!

I got the update, now I need someone to contact me for help. The screen is cut off and I can't figure out how to fix it. What do I do without having to adjust the entire Xbox? It's happening with both of our Xbox accounts and I can't figure out how to fix it.

This has to do with the aspect ratio of your TV. If you go into your TV settings and play around with the settings it should resolve the issue.

Why is it taking so long to make a new world? Back in 1.2 it took like 2 minutes this is taking 3-4 Andy it's only half way :/

Few annoyances so far

build mode is annoying, no longer a nice yellow block to show where somethings being placed but it has been replaced with a cursor and a weird grid you can barely see zoomed out and when zoomed in the grid vanishes.

the default controll scheme should be set to classic console, just saying

dpad hotbar should be set default again just saying

the cursor breaks evey now and again so it travels beyond its usual reach

the new map screen only moves left/right and up/down, cant scroll diagonally, really annoying

minimap is pointless you can barely make anything out on it

the flashing text and placement of said text is borderline trolling, also some of it twitches

the crafting bar is a giant step backwards, if anything you should have taken note on how usuable the console version was and update the pc one to that. it just doesnt work well, you cant see previously crafted items, theres no info, its tiny again and navigating to and from it is annoying

the chest ui again is awfull, it is offset from the inventory you press down in inventory to a chest it darts 1 block to the right which is really annoying. can barely read the quick stack options.

theres more gripes but these are the most annoying.

The ui in general is tiny squashed and over cluttered.

For all Xbox One players enjoying the new content today, and all PS4 players that are still playing, here are some good links.

Where to send Bug Reports
You should not post your bugs in this thread. This following link is what you should use to send in your bug reports. Be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Using this form gets your info straight to the developers: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Where to send Feedback
For things that are not bugs, but you still want to give some feedback, please post them in the following linked thread. Helpful and polite criticism - both positive and negative - is welcome: Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Check the FAQ and Workarounds
Be sure to check in with the Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ thread. It keeps being updated, and there is a lot of great info there.

Is it me or is it taking awhile for the moonlord to spawn?

The Moon Lord by default takes around a minute to spawn. This is intentional for the build up, and to let the player prepare to battle the Moon Lord.

If it's taking longer than 2 minutes, I'd say report it.

How does this multiplayer world overwrite work? I haven’t played it yet
It happens while playing online multiplayer. While you are in your friend's world and upon something that triggers the glitch, your world (I believe whatever world of yours you were last in) gets overwritten by your friend's world. On PS4 you can restore your world if you made a backup of it beforehand to a usb drive, however Xbox One does not give you that option. The workaround is detailed here: Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ

It happens while playing online multiplayer. While you are in your friend's world and upon something that triggers the glitch, your world (I believe whatever world of yours you were last in) gets overwritten by your friend's world. On PS4 you can restore your world if you made a backup of it beforehand to a usb drive, however Xbox One does not give you that option. The workaround is detailed here: Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ
Thx my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom