• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

PiggyCat76

Terrarian
I got a kickstarter name for a Mech. Brain of Cthulhu. Since it's a brain, and a machine, we can call it the Processor. Attacks include sonic brain waves and the ability to absorb "knowledge particles" that damage the player if it hits them on the way to the brain.

"Processor has awoken!"

To those that don't like the lore, I've got good news. You can ignore the lore! The best part about this is none of this stuff is reinforced in the game itself. So much like Overwatch, you can just forget about all this and make up your own headcanon.

Not that the game ever really needed it to begin with, but this is a nice gesture for those that really have wanted to know more. We shouldn't be tearing this stuff down.
The Bestiary may change that. No guarantee but possible.

JohannSimm

Terrarian
The Bestiary may change that. No guarantee but possible.
True, but if it does we can at least hope that it will expand on things in an interesting way, and perhaps clear up some of the stranger inconsistencies. (For example, Skeletron not being too small to be Cthulhu's skeleton, or the Destroyer not making sense as a Cthulhu prosthetic.)

Personally, I think it would have made more sense if the mechanical bosses were instead created to be servants of Cthulhu, meant to help usher in his return, rather than being explicitly intended to replace his missing parts. But I guess fanatical cultists don't much operate on logic.

Darakudemon

Official Terrarian
Mechanical Brain.....? Does this mean we are getting a mech version of the Brain of Cthulu? I hope so because he is the only one missing out on the Hardmode debauchery.

Spazmatism7

The Destroyer
I suppose you think that the queen bee needs a mechanical form too -_-
Why on earth would the Queen Bee need a mech form. It make sense that Skeletron, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds and Brain of Cthulhu have/need mech forms but not Queen Bee. Please explain your logic for why the Queen Bee needs a mech form.

EDIT: Wait you think that the other person thinks that there needs to be a mech version of the Queen Bee not that you think it needs a mech version. Sorry got mixed up.

Top Bottom