Terraria as you've never seen it before

WIP, just started :)

This looks very awesome! Like a sort of Moon Kingdom. The Fountain reminds me of a structure from a game I played awhile ago, but can't put my finger on it. It looks very beautiful!

If that's a WIP, I can't wait to see the finished product!

This looks very awesome! Like a sort of Moon Kingdom. The Fountain reminds me of a structure from a game I played awhile ago, but can't put my finger on it. It looks very beautiful!

If that's a WIP, I can't wait to see the finished product!
Thanks a lot, Aurora! Glad you like it:)

I love the stone work. Is that pink dungeon brick blended in with titanstone? Would've never occurred to me to blend titanstone with any other type of brick, but it looks amazing. Definitely going to have to start doing to myself!

I love the stone work. Is that pink dungeon brick blended in with titanstone? Would've never occurred to me to blend titanstone with any other type of brick, but it looks amazing. Definitely going to have to start doing to myself!
Thanks a lot :) Yes, it's pink dungeon brick blended in with titanstone! It was the quickest and easiest thing about this place;)

Thanks a lot :) Yes, it's pink dungeon brick blended in with titanstone! It was the quickest and easiest thing about this place;)
Sometimes the easiest details can be the most beautiful. Don't get me wrong, this is a very good looking, detailed build. I'm just in love with the stonework is all.

Sometimes the easiest details can be the most beautiful. Don't get me wrong, this is a very good looking, detailed build. I'm just in love with the stonework is all.
Totally understand:) Btw, do you mind if I use you gibbets idea for the map? It'll look cool in one of the locations...

My version of Starbound Outpost to celebrate 1000 in-game hours
RD1PGte.png

4SXUHOj.png

Back
Top Bottom